Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Hammer Blasts Out David Price in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury looked horrible against the war on drugs.
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Wlad and Chisora also looked horrible against Fury.

Comment

Comment

Kinda feel sorry for Price.

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
          you must hate bute french speaking romanian
          Bute was ok, Canada is a civilised country.

Comment

Price would be the best name on Ali's resume. Dude is like a white version of Foreman with more power. Tells you how great someone like Fury is for schooling Hammer who got past Price.
            -Elroy1

Comment

He's gone from hot prospect to elite journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I guess we should all give Hammer some credit here too. He has been in the ring with some decent fighters. He has a few wins over decent journeymen & lost to Fury. The Wach loss was a retirement injury but he does have wins over Kevin Johnson, Teper & David Price. The guy has been on a roll since he lost to Tyson Fury. Wins over Teper & Price back to back are pretty decent & have now put him in a position to fight for the WBO title. The win today was an eliminator so he is either next in line or could have to face David Haye in a final eliminator for the next mando spot if he gets past Bellew.
                Yes, this is a good point. We've focused too much on Price I think, while this is another huge win for Hammer. I think he could make it a competitive fight with Parker or Hughie, hope he gets that shot

Comment

GIFS: Price vs. Hammer

Last edited by 1hourRun; 02-05-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I don't understand Prices motivation to box, he looks terrified.

It must be the hope for a decent payday, but it never going to happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Yes, this is a good point. We've focused too much on Price I think, while this is another huge win for Hammer. I think he could make it a competitive fight with Parker or Hughie, hope he gets that shot
                      He got off the floor in the 5th & took Price's best punches. He was backing him up all night & never showed any fear. He was pretty aggressive & did what he could to get inside. I said a few years ago after the Kevin Johnson fight that he had improved a lot but I never figured he would be anything more than a C level journeyman. He just fought his way into a top WBO ranking with his win tonight. He beat Teper now Price. The guy has another fight scheduled in March so I wonder who he is fighting? I'd assume it would be just a stay busy now that he is in striking distance of a WBO title shot. Price was WBC #12 until pulled from ratings for not signing with clean program in time & was the IBF #8 so Hammer must move up in those rankings along with a top ranking in the WBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X