Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITV Box Office - Production & Broadcast Quality Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone PM me a link.
    ITV blue screen, and my XME stream also isnt working.

Comment

why would ANYONE buy this?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Has anyone ? Stream it. How do you buy it not being in the UK ?

Comment

Because it's worth every bit of the money that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            well two of the judges agreed with me, they scored it 115-113
            That fight wasnt remotely close in the least, the Kovalev Ward fight most certainly was and warrants a rematch. Their is zero call for a Froch rematch, and guess who acknowledges this himself.. Yep wait for if even though you've guessed it already.... Carl 'The Cobra' Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              Because it's worth every bit of the money that's why.
              ^^^^ I'm with stupid

Comment

^^^^ I'm with stupid
                £9.95 and every penny was more than worth it. I'm a Sky and Boxnation subscriber BTW.

Only fan boys and broke bums would question why anyone would purchase it. Do you want me to send you £10 through bank transfer?.

Comment

Everybody and their nan complains on here when Hearn puts on a card with decent british championship fights, ranking eliminators and a world championship for 16 quid.

Eubank / ITV put on bottom of the barrel british ****e like etches, a fart in a trance David Price against a true "euro bum" and the main event is for a non-recognised world championship belt with a guy who's 11-1 for a Tenner???

Worth it my arse

Comment

ITV have put on loads of shows years ago when it came to Boxing. They were the best the UK had to offer and to be honest, I remember them fondly from when I was a young'un. I found the commentary to be pretty biased for the main event. The venue was awful, which kinda of affected how it looked and sounded on TV. The Matchroom cards are usually far bigger than this and you can tell.

Sky are #1 clearly, but it's good to see ITV in the running. I don't know how smart it is of them to invest in Boxing when BT have got a new big deal with Boxnation as it will limit them big time when it comes to acquiring top talent.

Comment

Not bad. Hearing Lennox and Ward is prestigious. I like Paulie without a doubt, and Froch too. Honest chaps, but there's no denying that Lennox and Ward broadcasting is good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X