Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITV Box Office - Production & Broadcast Quality Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone mind sharing the stream?

Comment

Anybody got a link to a stream?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Some people who are watching through sky are just getting a blue screen. Mine is working fine. If this has happened to anybody on here I would demand a refund.

Comment

ITV have years of experience doing boxing shows. They were covering boxing for decades before Sky and they basically showed Sky how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            ITV have years of experience doing boxing shows. They were covering boxing for decades before Sky and they basically showed Sky how to do it.
            For sure. I remember watching Naz fights as a kid with my dad on itv.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              yeah streaming it myself, looks slick enough. not a shock, itv know what they are doing... got that **** andre ward on there though
              Andre Ward oozes class, in the ring and behind a mic. You need to move on from the Froch defeat, Kovalev was not the one to bring you peace and GGG won't either.

Ward spanks all these guys, live your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                Andre Ward oozes class, in the ring and behind a mic. You need to move on from the Froch defeat, Kovalev was not the one to bring you peace and GGG won't either.

Ward spanks all these guys, live your life.
                you thought he spanked kovalev?? Most disagree. He only beat froch by 1 round too.

Comment

you thought he spanked kovalev?? Most disagree. He only beat froch by 1 round too.
                  Go to the opticians you blind ****, Froch got schooled 120-108!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
                    Go to the opticians you blind ****, Froch got schooled 120-108!!!!
                    well two of the judges agreed with me, they scored it 115-113

Comment

I think you spank yourself over the thought of GGG beating Ward but deep down you know their is no chance of that happening if GGG ever mans up.

Comment

Working...
                      X