No announcement yet.

Aggressive Wlad Klitschko vs Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    pretty much, i hope he just goes at him in the first couple of round's and goes out on his shield, is it better or worse than seeing a gunshy 41 year old former champion clinch on for dear life while he get's pummulled to a TKO or DQ loss?
    Completely agree with this. I don't want to see Wlad simply holding on - easy for me to say but...I'd rather him go in there swinging and go down like a Champ.

I can foresee a Holmes-Ali type thing happening, sadly.

Comment

Wlad is done.

For the sake of argument, Prime Wlad knocks Juicehua out cold
      Which fighter even remotely close to AJs quality did Wlad knock out?

Comment

It won't happen.. Wlad will not be reckless against AJ, if AJ tries to pressure Wlad then he will be on his back(Pulev style).. If you take the fight to Wlad he will counter you all night, Fury had the best game plan against Wlad(counter a counter puncher). Aj won't fight like Fury because he cannot box Wlad, he can only expect to win via power..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Which fighter even remotely close to AJs quality did Wlad knock out?
          What Fighter did AJ knock out that A) didnt have man breasts and B) was actually there to fight back?

the first part is a difficult question but B) is 1 and he is a below euro level bum who lost to a shot derick chisora and STILL made AJ look like a vunerable flat footed robot

Comment

pretty much, i hope he just goes at him in the first couple of round's and goes out on his shield, is it better or worse than seeing a gunshy 41 year old former champion clinch on for dear life while he get's pummulled to a TKO or DQ loss?
            Go out on his shield man

Comment

What Fighter did AJ knock out that A) didnt have man breasts and B) was actually there to fight back?

the first part is a difficult question but B) is 1 and he is a below euro level bum who lost to a shot derick chisora and STILL made AJ look like a vunerable flat footed robot
              Ok so no one, thanks for answering.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Ok so no one, thanks for answering.
                yeah you got me, AJ knocking out a bunch of fatties that arnt there to punch back show's me such tremendous qualities that i simply cannot think of a single boxer in Wlad's career that compares

Comment

Wlad has to use his intelligence and knowledge of the game to catch AJ with unexpected power shots.

He needs to take him out, no question.

If this goes late rounds, Wlad could begin to wilt under the accumulation of AJ's punches while AJ builds a points lead due to his higher work rate and endurance.

Comment

Wlad's intentions are not to beat AJ up but to knock him out and he is counting on his wisdom and knowledge to see him through. Not saying it's gonna happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Aj won't fight like Fury because he cannot box Wlad, he can only expect to win via power..
                      Even though AJ isn't known as a boxer, he has a longer reach than Wlad, higher work rate, and he also has youth and athleticism in his favor.

AJ could gain a points lead simply by forcing Wlad into a defensive shell and winnings rounds on higher activity rate.

Comment

Working...
                      X