Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine in New Controversy, Won't Stand For 'Racist' Anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody in Australia wants him to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Mundine must watch CNN.....feel sorry for the bloke.
      Having lived and worked and travelled all over Australia, The Aboriginals got ****ed pretty damn hard dude.

They are literally lying in the hundreds all over the pavements of certain town's, drunk outta their mind's on like 1 beer

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Everybody in Australia wants him to lose.
        News flash: nobody in Australia gives a **** as he has already lost plenty of times

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Having lived and worked and travelled all over Australia, The Aboriginals got ****ed pretty damn hard dude.

They are literally lying in the hundreds all over the pavements of certain town's, drunk outta their mind's on like 1 beer
          Name 1 town where this happens

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Name 1 town where this happens
            you're right i never saw it, im making it up.

gtfoh ******.

Comment

you're right i never saw it, im making it up.

gtfoh ******.
              You're exaggerating

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                You're exaggerating
                no, no im not.
                If anything im massively underplaying their situation to say they got '****ed'

Is it an exaggeration to say you're a a flip flop wearing, tight pink shorts with a brightly colored wife beater and twig legs, drunkardly blabbering the Australian national anthem, totally ignorant of the plight and suffering of the 'real' Australians?

Comment

There's a couple of things at play here.

Mundine is well within his rights to protest the anthem as he sees fit. It's well documented - but never well acknowledged by the masses - just how disgraceful the treatment of Natives in Australia has been over the years. They suffered abuse and oppression that would sicken any man with a conscience and a shred of decency. And as a result, so many of them are stuck in a vicious cycle of poverty, crime and zero opportunity that will take generations to rectify.

However, as passionately as Mundine feels about the topic, there is more than a hint of "rocking the boat" as per normal with him. He'll take whatever controversial topic he can and stir the pot just to be the antagonist.

Thirdly, while I have an ounce of respect for the genuine part of his stance (although I'm unsure how much of it is...), I dislike him immensely and will be cheering Green on to punch a hole in his ****** face.
                  Last edited by KillaCamNZ; 01-30-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    There's a couple of things at play here.

Mundine is well within his rights to protest the anthem as he sees fit. It's well documented - but never well acknowledged by the masses - just how disgraceful the treatment of Natives in Australia has been over the years. And as a result, so many of them are stuck in a vicious cycle that will take generations to rectify.

However, as passionately as Mundine feels about the topic, there is more than a hint of "rocking the boat" as per normal with him. He'll take whatever controversial topic he can and stir the pot just to be the antagonist.

Thirdly, while I have an ounce of respect for the genuine part of his stance (although I'm unsure how much of it is...), I dislike him immensely and will be cheering Green on to punch a hole in his ****** face.
                    good post as per mate, and agree, btw 1/2 for green to win seems like free money?

He's quite clearly going to get KTFO

Comment

no, no im not.
                      If anything im massively underplaying their situation to say they got '****ed'

Is it an exaggeration to say you're a a flip flop wearing, tight pink shorts with a brightly colored wife beater and twig legs, drunkardly blabbering the Australian national anthem, totally ignorant of the plight and suffering of the 'real' Australians?
                      I didnt say that it was an exaggeration to say that they were "****ed"

I said that it was an exaggeration to say that you saw hundreds of aboriginals lying around drunk after 1 beer

Didnt happen unless you are talking about decades ago

Fact is that alcohol is banned in most aboriginal communities

Comment

Working...
                      X