Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judge Rules Against Golden Boy in Its Lawsuit Against Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP OSCARINA DE LA **** AND GOLDEN GIRL..... TOP PRANK IS ALSO ON LIFE SUPPORT LIKE THAT DIRTY SNAKE ROB ARUM.... TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC........... CONGRATULATIONS TO GODFATHER AL HAYMON...... LONG LIVE PBC!!! #FreeBoxing4All

Comment

I hope godfather haymon made this dirty crackhead tranny pay his legal fees at the very least...... Racist crack head tranny is full of hate and this is all karma coming back to expose this biachhh

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
        according to chavez sr, canelo is basically running his own promotions. He may not need golden boy soon

http://boxingego.com/chavez-sr-de-la...o-calls-shots/
        canelo needs a harvard business school grad like haymon to negotiate the best deals for him... If you look at his instagram he loves to be like floyd.... I hope he contacts al haymon and starts geting those real big boy checks.... Al haymon only takes a commission and lets the fighters keep everything else.... IN THE LAWSUIT IT EVEN SAID HAYMON DIDNT EVEN TAKE MANAGERIAL FEES FROM SOME OF HIS FIGHTERS ON PBC

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
          considering al haymon completely squandered this once in a lifetime opportunity and frittered away 5/6 of the 500 million and also hasnt gotten any networks to bite on pbc with its low ratings its safe to assume pbc is on its last legs hanging by a thread while top rank has consistently put on the biggest and best fights for over 50 years. Top rank by itself is doing millions of times better than pbc is right now
          top prank is a dying rat ship down to its knees... Making horrible fights like manny poochquaio vs legends like jessiie vargas and jeff horn lmfaooooo what a shamful sad joke top prank has become...... Crawford vs postol sold 50 thousand ppv hahahahahahahahahahahaha........ All those fighters will be going to pbc soon and leaving the dirty rat snake rob arum.... Rip top prank.....

Comment

Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
            i agree with gambler. After two years of this. A top rank and golden boy lawsuit do you feel like we still don't know anything about haymon/pbc? I found out a lot more about the way golden boy does business than the way haymon does business.
            props to haymon for keeping maggots out of his business.... Dirty snakes and trannies have no business talk crap about al haymon

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              damn, 2 bad l's in one week

tough being a multimillionaire ex-superstar boxing promoter

haymon would have expected/planned for a certain amount of legal turmoil when establishing pbc, he likely got off much lighter than expected.
              i think pbc talked about this in their starting game plan... They put money aside just to deal with crooks like tranny oscarina and the dirty snake bob arum....

Comment

Originally posted by locomex89 View Post
                look at the end of the day. Pbc and golden boy promotions are needed for boxing to get back to mainstream.

I have always found it interesting that golden boy promotions was trying to sue al haymon yet they have done what 5 or more fights within a 12 month span together ?

Oscar got a big network deal with espn, and this is the most critical year for pbc because i believe this is the year a lot of their time buys run there course.

Both need to thrive, let their past issues go, and move forward to making fights us fans want to see.
                boxing does not need a racist crackhead tranny who is jealous of the most powerful man in boxing.... This is all karma coming back to expose that drunk tranny once again.... Until oscarina takes the hate out of her heart she will never be as powerful as al haymon... Oscarina should sit down and take notes from a genius like al haymon..... He was a top student at harvard business school while oscarina was snorting cocaine...richard shaefer is the brains behind golden boy he built it from the ground up... Thats why al haymon respects richard.... Richard just signed 5 olympians and coming back to take over the game... Richard and haymon will run boxing and destroy these trannies and dirty snakes one by one.....

Comment

Originally posted by boxing logic View Post
                  i assume gbp will appeal because it seems pretty obvious haymon is not abiding by the ali act or potentially even anti-trust provisions. What he and schaefer did to oscar just does not seem ethical or legal to me, and of course those two things are usually supposed to line up, but in both or even either case, i don't think what they did was ethical or legal, and an appeals judge could see that. Maybe gbp just needs better lawyers or something because their case would seem to be very strong, so not sure why it got thrown out?
                  its time for you and your tranny mommy oscarina to take a long stay at a rehab..... Take that dirty mexican crack out of your systems so your brains can work again...... God bless you crackheads..... Hopefully god will alow you crackheads to be sober once again.....

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Give it a rest butt hurt motherfugga, Schaefer was out for a year after lawsuit was settled and they give cokehead some cash it's done find something else to fuss about
                    THESE RACIST TRANNY DEFENDERS HAVE NO SHAME.... THEY ARE LYING SNAKES WHO MAKE UP LIES ABOUT PEOPLE WHILE ACTING LIKE SAINTS.... THIS GUY NEEDS TO TAKE HIS ASS TO REHAB JUST LIKE OSCARINA DE LA **** DOES.... MAYBE 3RD TIME WILL BE THE CHARM...

Comment

Originally posted by texascowboy View Post
                      and the peasants go wild
                      and the number 1 tranny in boxing commits suicide.... Lets hope so

Comment

Working...
                      X