No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Arrested For DUI in California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    DRUNK CRACK HEAD ACTING LIKE A DRUNK CRACK HEAD.... WHY IS ANYONE SURPRISED??? " I WAS BORN DRUNKKKK" OSCARINA HAS BEEN ON TMZ DRUNK AND MUMBLING HIS WORDS FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS....
    STFU punk b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      yeah, i can imagine this scene as the police officer pulls him over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yllb5_yn3j4

' er...im drunk officer'
      p4p best comment/reply of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        fuk gamboa cannot get a break.
        Damn, I forgot about that. Hopefully it will not have an affect on him because Oscar has other people running the business for him. He's just the name and the face of the business.

Comment

Originally posted by bigstomps View Post
          stfu punk b itch!
          stop crying you drunk crackhead.... Go suck oscarina de la **** in jail...

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
            damn, i forgot about that. Hopefully it will not have an affect on him because oscar has other people running the business for him. He's just the name and the face of the business.
            thats why the business is failing.... Got a drunk crack head cross dresser as the face of company... What a sad joke....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Right, Hopkins isn't making any money from GB. He should jump off the sinking ship though.

Golden Boy is a wreck. Literally their only income comes from Canelo, which knowing that now only backs up what most of us have figured for a while - Golden Boy won't have Canelo fight Golovkin or any other big threat when he's the only thing keeping them afloat, thus weakass money fights in Khan & Chavez.
              Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              How long before Uncle Bob offers Oscar a deal....

That gif in your sig is strangely hypnotising.
              Yeah NATAS I caught myself staring at your sig a couple times lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                Lets Go Champ!!!!!!...........punishment should be a fight versus Mayorga
                PUNISHMENT WILL BE ANOTHER STAY AT SOME **** REHAB FOR THIS TRANNY

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                  he's back to it
                  Oh my God!! Is this recent? I remember the one from years ago. Smh if this is current. And if this was the same day that he had the DUI, then his mugshot may be in the tutu. Wow!! Tell me this is photoshop or this is around the time he was dressing in drag years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                    thats why the business is failing.... Got a drunk crack head cross dresser as the face of company... What a sad joke....
                    Yeah, smdh. They need to just go ahead and do a merger with another company.

Comment

i dont understand why a guy so rich, so accomplished is doing this bull****? theres something wrong with this guy- dont be surprise if he kills himself soon or does something really bad to someone

Comment

Working...
                      X