Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a basket case.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      stop crying you drunk crackhead.... Go suck oscarina de la **** in jail...
      You ****ing punk b itch! You probably ratted him out huh? I knew you was a ****ing rat!
      You punk b itch snitch!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
        i dont understand why a guy so rich, so accomplished is doing this bull****? theres something wrong with this guy- dont be surprise if he kills himself soon or does something really bad to someone
        Lots of them do. All sorts of different reasons. They could just like it, and they can afford to keep doing it without losing a job and finding themselves on the street.

They can find the high of fighting impossible to replace, with drugs all that gets them anywhere close.

And they can be depressed, from (1) the brain damage they've suffered which is irreversible, or (2) a complete lack of purpose given that they did nothing but train to fight for all their young lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          You ****ing punk b itch! You probably ratted him out huh? I knew you was a ****ing rat!
          You punk b itch snitch!
          told you he was a coke head trannie, but hey, don't let that stop you from beating off to his Olympic posters on your ceiling.

Comment

LOL, **** this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              What a basket case.
              for a DUI? that's fairly normal...nothing big....people just using minor infringenment hate on a legend (no loyalty)

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
                Oh my God!! Is this recent? I remember the one from years ago. Smh if this is current. And if this was the same day that he had the DUI, then his mugshot may be in the tutu. Wow!! Tell me this is photoshop or this is around the time he was dressing in drag years ago.
                Not photoshop lol

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  told you he was a coke head trannie, but hey, don't let that stop you from beating off to his Olympic posters on your ceiling.
                  Guy helped the sport and brought us boxing fights and fought his socks off and i still watch his fights but lets forget all that over a DUI.....what a bunch of disrespectful, ungrateful ****....like ur all saints

Comment

Dude someone posted a video of Oscar a few months ago drunk and high as a skunk after smoking weed and drinking shots telling the crowd he is single! and flirting with women while wobbling around the bar.

This dude is never going to be sober, it sad, drug addiction is a scary problem.

Not only that they have pics online of some call girl banging Oscar out with a strap on smh

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Guy helped the sport and brought us boxing fights and fought his socks off and i still watch his fights but lets forget all that over a DUI.....what a bunch of disrespectful, ungrateful ****....like ur all saints
                      you can perceive him as a boxing hero if you want to buy he's always been a fraud and fooled people into thinking in he was some squeaky clean good guy. This isn't a 1 time dui mistake. He's been a coke head for a long time. He's pretty much lost his family over it, damn near lost his promotional business over it and has been exposed as a closet cross dresser over it. If that wasn't wake up call enough, then I don't feel any sympathy for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X