No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Arrested For DUI in California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    Just because you keep repeating it in block caps doesn't mean he's guilty. You're presumed innocent until proven guilty. Why don't you go clean the cumstains off your keyboard before judging another man.
    He has been arrested TWICE and those were only the times he was CAUGHT! No one is so stupid to think he hasn't driven while drunk other times, fool! Stop embarrassing the FUK out of yourself! You've been called out by a number of people here! Pull Oscar's genitals out of your mouth!
    Last edited by richardt; 01-26-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I think iamboxing is someone's alt. look at the join date, Dec 2016.
      The guy is a full blown ****** who is going to suffocate on Oscar's mid section.

Comment

• Atleast he didn't snort coke and dress like a woman again. This guy heads a promotional company and does this kinda stuff. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by nveleven View Post
          All of these hypocrites in this thread. Same people who hate on people who drive after drinking, are the same ones who use their phones while driving, or drive while they're exhausted.
          And some of us have late model cars that connect to cell phones where we can call by saying the name or number. And anyone who has lost a friend or family member has every right to be angered by a man who has a number of times risked others lives.
          Last edited by richardt; 01-26-2017, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Oh shut the **** up, you moron. Tons of people lose family members bc moms are messing with their kids in the backseat, putting on makeup, people trying to eat food, driving home after a second shift, etc...So if you want to be one of the mothers against drunk driving team, then perhaps considers starting Hypocrites For Texting & Driving. I guess 1.6 million people don't have the "late model" car that you have. Instead of trying to use dead people & high tech vehicles as a prop to try (and fail) to win and argument, perhaps you should do some research on how much more dangerous driving while using a wireless device is than driving with a BAC of .08 (which is all it takes to get a scarlet letter put on you for life by a ****ing racket that is a clear collusion between corrupt police, courts, tow companies, MADD, "driver improvement" bureaus, jails, probation offices, drug testing centers, etc...
            if you don't know any of this, it's okay. You're ignorant. I fixed that for you.

For the record, of course a person who causes an accident, injury, or death should be punished harsher than someone with no alcohol in their blood. Anyone else who hasn't harmed anyone should get the same treatment as someone caught texting & driving: tow their car and require them to get a ride to their destination (and possibly a fine)
            Anything beyond that is bull****, and any of your dead homies are not anyone else's fault than the drunks who hit them.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              You've been called out by a number of people here! Pull Oscar's genitals out of your mouth!
              Well, unlucky for you, this isn't a court of law. It's a thread full of hateful, imbeciles such as yourself. I'm surprised you're even here, you should be outside Oscar's house with a pitchfork and rope.

Comment

• where's oscar's mug shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  Well, unlucky for you, this isn't a court of law. It's a thread full of hateful, imbeciles such as yourself. I'm surprised you're even here, you should be outside Oscar's house with a pitchfork and rope.
                  Why, he is not going outside while you have his balls in your mouth. An Alcoholic, coke snorting, tranny with kinky sht and busted for drunk driving twice and you say it is nothing big!! Keep flaunting your stupidity like it is a badge of honor!

Comment

• Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                    I don't think Oscar has ever been completely sober of alcohol. I think he kicked cocaine and then gradually started drinking more and more and justified it by rationalizing that at least he isn't doing coke and that he is functioning well in his business. In the last year or so, he has had a couple interviews where he is obviously drunk.

Whatever, a lot of people drink every night and still function well in their day job...but he should always have a damn driver. Bad look for Oscar, especially after the positive press he has been getting since GB got the ESPN deal done.
                    Isn't on coke? I've seen plenty of recent-ish interviews where he looks coked up to the eyeballs

Comment

• Originally posted by nveleven View Post
                      Oh shut the **** up, you moron. Tons of people lose family members bc moms are messing with their kids in the backseat, putting on makeup, people trying to eat food, driving home after a second shift, etc...So if you want to be one of the mothers against drunk driving team, then perhaps considers starting Hypocrites For Texting & Driving. I guess 1.6 million people don't have the "late model" car that you have. Instead of trying to use dead people & high tech vehicles as a prop to try (and fail) to win and argument, perhaps you should do some research on how much more dangerous driving while using a wireless device is than driving with a BAC of .08 (which is all it takes to get a scarlet letter put on you for life by a ****ing racket that is a clear collusion between corrupt police, courts, tow companies, MADD, "driver improvement" bureaus, jails, probation offices, drug testing centers, etc...
                      if you don't know any of this, it's okay. You're ignorant. I fixed that for you.

For the record, of course a person who causes an accident, injury, or death should be punished harsher than someone with no alcohol in their blood. Anyone else who hasn't harmed anyone should get the same treatment as someone caught texting & driving: tow their car and require them to get a ride to their destination (and possibly a fine)
                      Anything beyond that is bull****, and any of your dead homies are not anyone else's fault than the drunks who hit them.
                      You stupid b!tch! Your long-winded, air-headed little lecture does nothing to nullify the fact that drinking and driving is illegal, nor did anything I say take light of the dangers of texting and driving, etc., etc! So go share your little common knowledge mindless rant about the collective non-alcohol based injustices to someone who doesn't already know this you ignorant fuk!! This thread is on the subject matter of drinking and driving as pertaining to Oscar, which obviously you were clueless to when you deviated from the tangent to go on your little hissy fit. I wasn't on here asserting that other driving dynamics don't cause a high level of accidents but obviously you are too stupid to see that simple little fact. Get lost. And next time, don't preach to the choir, fool.
                      Last edited by richardt; 01-26-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X