Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: In 2-3 Weeks I'll Decide on Facing Spence or Going To 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    khan's a complete idiot. whose available that can make him bigger money than Brook ? pacquiao and Bradley are out. let khan go get knocked out fighting for a less pay check.
    Antonio Margarito at 154

Comment

I'd go to 154. Not to avoid Spence but because I don't see him making a healthy 147 lbs.

Comment

Liam Smith is scheduled to fight Liam Williams next, so that's not an option right now. Kell is simply afraid to take that savage beating he knows will come from Spence at 147.

Just move up and fight another 4-5 fights against UK fighters and old guys like Cotto/Bradley. He's definitely not going to move up and deal with any of those Haymon guys at 154 (like 6-8 champions and contenders). Based on his performance against Porter, I think he'd likely lose to all of them at this point.

Comment

154 it is for Brock

Comment

Either way, this relegates Amir Khan to the dustbin of history. Apart from a few die hard Pakistanis, everyone else will simply shrug their shoulders and say, "Who cares" when his name comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Could have predicted Kell would avoid Khan and Spence, just like he avoided nearly every good fighter in the entire division with only a single decent welterweight on his record in 13 years as a pro.
              Normal I don't bother dealing with your ******ity. Like I do Khan, I just laugh at you but on this occasion I will due to your obvious special needs .You've not done as bad here as usual you you've only got the names in the wrong order.

Flatline we wish you would!

Comment

Just knock him out and move up to 154 Spence is a good fighter but he's not the next Mayweather he doesn't have superior defense like Mayweather or any at all

Comment

Brook is not ducking Spence you dont move up 2 weights to fight the most feared pound for pound fighter in the sport to avoid a prospect. Brook has fought his share of mandatory's its part of what has held his career up in the fact that he only has 2 big fights on his record. He has openly said for over a year he wants big PPV fights i.e. Khan or Pac if he could get either of them fights they would be his next fight. If he can get either signed to be his next fight after the Spence fight then its reasonable to expect him to stay at 147 but if its just fight Spence then move up then whats the point the moment he wins Spence gets labelled a hype job and Brooks wasted another fight.

Comment

Really with Brook facingGgg he had really nothing to lose and everything to gain(even if he didn't win) but a loss to prospect Spence he's back at the drawing board with no title or heroic fame (that he loses with the title)

Comment

IOWs, his marketability will be shot with a loss to Spense. Too much risk for thr reward. He'll duck Spenser or as his promoter might say "pass on this"

Comment

Working...
                      X