Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: In 2-3 Weeks I'll Decide on Facing Spence or Going To 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: In 2-3 Weeks I'll Decide on Facing Spence or Going To 154

IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25 KOs) is still undecided on his next move. In his last fight, which took place in September 2016 against Gennady Golovkin, Brook moved up by two weight divisions in a failed attempt to capture the unified middleweight crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Id wait on cotto to win and then make my move up to face him. Brook shoulsnt be Fighting nobodies like Spence, i wanna see kell fight other champions

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
      Id wait on cotto to win and then make my move up to face him. Brook shoulsnt be Fighting nobodies like Spence, i wanna see kell fight other champions
      Brook could have an army of options at 154 if he moves up.

Comment

Only Kell knows.Fighting Spence and Khan at welter are two very different scenarios.Kell would have had 'ole glass jaw 70%' out of there quickly.Spence is a young lion and nobody knows really how good he is.So Kell would have to be sure he has enough in the tank if that fight was to become a war.

Don't go away thinking Kells scared here , Spence is two full weights down from the most intimidating fighter in boxing today and Kell took that fight in a heartbeat....ask Eubank Jr!

Kell is rightfully weighing up his best move if he's fit and healthy then Spence in May would be one I would attend if he's not then it's a silly move.

Khan will do his normal soft, light hitting smaller opponent comeback and hang around talking about how people do and do not deserve to fight this walking knockout.I just hope he tries to put this crap out to the British public based on him as the main draw I think then ,if you haven't already you'll realise the British public interest in this idiot ended many moons ago .The times are changing!

Good luck Kell you are the one the British public are behind a true Brit not a fraud! ....You beat hotshot Porter and you'll beat many more.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
          Yeah, I mean who would want a champion to take on a young lion in his division? Surely boxing is better off without such fights. SMH

Comment

Lol he hasn't got a choice as Thurman, Garcia and Pacman won't be available for May. If you can fight Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier then you can fight Spence, he is more known than all of them put together.

Porter and GGG are the only well known fighters his fought his whole career.

At 154 he will struggle to beat any of the Charlos, Andrade and Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Yeah, I mean who would want a champion to take on a young lion in his division? Surely boxing is better off without such fights. SMH
              I'll tell you who wouldn't wanna see that.. somebody thats getting child support money from Brook. As for the topic, he has already decided. Time to rematch the great Ernie Smith at 154

Comment

Originally posted by donjigga111 View Post
                Lol he hasn't got a choice as Thurman, Garcia and Pacman won't be available for May. If you can fight Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier then you can fight Spence, he is more known than all of them put together.

Porter and GGG are the only well known fighters his fought his whole career.

At 154 he will struggle to beat any of the Charlos, Andrade and Lara.
                At least he will fight those guy's and we'll see. Khan moved up said he was going to clean up the welter weight division and fought Twice hammered light hitting Alexander and recovering Alcoholic Collazo, the cream of the crop hey!

Comment

This is one time im glad Khan was delusional so now there's pressure on Brook to fight his 1st difficult mandatory in Spence. WATCHA GON' DO!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    This is one time im glad Khan was delusional so now there's pressure on Brook to fight his 1st difficult mandatory in Spence. WATCHA GON' DO!!
                    You are right in the delusional Khan. He has made Brook make a tough choice. Someone told me that Kell has said that he can not get up for a Spencer fight as there is no money in the fight. If he were to more up to 154, would a Charlo brother, Lara or Andrade bring bigger money than Spencer?

I would think he could get Spencer in the UK but he will be the challenger stepping up in weight and not get as much money against the 154 champs.

Maybe he wants a UK domestic world title fight with Liam Smith if he wins the WBO vacate belt that Canelo will give up!

Comment

Working...
                    X