Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Frustrated By Khan, Admits a Lack of Motivation for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Brook should vacate and go to 154. that leaves khan vs Spence. i guarantee khan will do Spence the same way. DUCK!!!!
    Lol......Spence would get rid of Khan quicker than Prescott did.....if you could ever find him!

Now that would keep him off social media!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Same people that cried about Brook fighting mandatories now crying that Brook isn't fighting a mandatory.
      Exactly.

Typical NSB fanboy logic in full effect.

Comment

What's his motivation for holding onto the belt? Khan is not fighting you Kell. It's never going to happen. Vacate and move up to 154 so you can fight all those big names out there like Andrade, Lara, Charlo's, Vanes....Yup, those are the big names

Comment

I think Brook fighting anyone @ 147 is a mistake, and Brook fighting Spence Jr. @ 147 is an even BIGGER mistake! I know Lara is not a big name like Khan, but it would be a great fight, and it would be a title fight! Lara vs. Brook for the WBA Super Welterweight title! Make it happen!

Comment

I can see Brook vacating and Spence ko-ing Khan for the belt.

Comment

He needs to realise that Khan will never fight him, and stop wasting Spence's time.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                Vargas also has a better welterweight resume than amir khan.

You left that part out

Brook beating Porter is > than any khan welterweight win

Agree or disagree?
                That IS a fact how could anyone disagree.Another fact is Khan hasn't beaten any top welterweight contenders to deserve his no.1 ranking agree or disagree?

IT's agree therefore like Khan it's a complete farce.

Comment

Brook can beat Khan, but he cannot beat Spence. And I don't know if any welterweight could beat Spence right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    Yet he ducked a big financial fight in Timothy Bradley because mandatories doe.

This hypocrisy is disgusting.
                    Ducked a Bradley fight? It was Brook trying to make that fight at the end of 2015.

Comment

This Brook farce is getting annoying now. If you don't wanna fight Spence just vacate instead of holding the belt hostage and making Spence wait . It's funny how he had no problem with the Kevin Bizier and Jo Jo Dan mandatories but against his first tough mandatory his now not motivated

Hearn and Brook are in a tough situation haha because without the ibf belt the pacman fight won't happen and they will lose leverage in negotiations with Khan but at the same time Spence is high risk and low reward and there's a good chance he loses.

By the way moving up to 154 won't be any easier as I see the Charlos, Andrade, Lara and even a fighter like trout giving Brook all he can handle.

Comment

Working...
                      X