Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    The difference between you and me is...I actually respond because nothing you write is difficult to respond to. So sure, I'll answer.

Lance Armstrong, whom you love apparently, lied about the amount of tests that he passed. That's first of all. Second, many of those tests were not under the WADA protocol. Third, many of the tests he passed were at a time where they didn't have adequate testing for what he was doing. When these tests came out, they went back and tested his samples, and he FAILED.

So...what you got? Are you going to explain now how Floyd passed the urine and blood tests and the ABP without the IV. Let's hear what you got. I answered your questions. Can you come back? LMAO.
    You are right, its easy for you to respond because all you do is DEFLECT!!! Thanks for letting us know!

Stop being naive.

Lance still did a lot of testing
    Above post brings up Hamilton and WADA and how its easy to micro-dose and beat WADA tests. Yes, WADA!

That is always the case that is why I bring up that its a cat and mouse game. WADA is always a step behind. When they catch up, they catch some and others need to change it up or else get caught too.

I told you already about Floyd ...

1. Did you find out when he gave the partial sample?
    2. If delaying is such a big deal, why does WADA allow delaying?
    3. Was it ever documented that he delayed for all 11 of the urine tests?
    4. How do you delay a blood test?

LMAOOOOO!

1. After a delay, he gave urine before and after the IV. It was not sufficient, remember? So it had to be mixed with urine that was more dilute.
    2. WADA does not allow delays except for certain situations but not to go bet on a game and the lie about IV .... Floyd abused it by saying that he cannot urinate.
    3. Stop being naive. You delay when you are caught in a bad situation where you are not sure that you can pass a test. So you delay.
    4. Admitting that you are naive. Great!
    WADA:
    "Important: Blood Samples should not be collected within 2 hours of training or Competition where ABP Testing is to be conducted or within 30 min of training or Competition where the analysis for Growth Hormone (GH) is to be conducted."

So Floyd is training and see the DCO, he doesn't stop training until there is a long delay .... then they need to wait another 2 hours!!!! KABOOOM!

If I remember correctly, Floyd did that to the DCOs when they came during the Mosley fight.

So Floyd delayed for 2 urine tests and one blood test that we know of. Are my numbers correct?

Ok, so if I'm understanding this correctly, your answer is that he passed these other tests without the IV by delaying.

LMAOOOO.

Follow up question: Can you delay a blood test?
    Follow up question 2: If you have to delay to pass a test, what do you think will show up on the ABP?

KABOOOOOOOM :P

Where the **** are you getting this "delaying is the number 1 way to pass a test bullshlt. It makes no ****ing sense. So he was so worried about failing that he needed an IV, yet he passed all of these other tests simply by knowing he can delay. You said yourself that detection time was 12-18 hours. So each time he made sure there was a delay of at least 18 hours? Do you see how much of a moron you are???

I'd love to have you be drug tested for a period of about 2 months and always be able to delay giving urine for 18 hours between taking something, you idiot.

Idiot? I need to explain to you that you can delay a blood test .... so who is the naive idioto? KABOOOM!!!

Often its 12-18 but it can be less. Go read what Hamilton said! There is a period where USADA does not come knocking on the door(11pm-6am). That is already 7 hours long. You dilute and delay like FLoyd did, then that would be enough to get you a pass! KABOOOM!

Moron or naive, take your pick. I guess you have more reading to do on this subject!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. DUDE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST THIS?

IV infusions before sample collection could actually prolong the doping control sample process because it has a greater potential to produce multiple dilute samples.

ADMIT YOU ARE WRONGGGGGG!
    Agreed that is another technique to delay even more. THANK YOU!!!!

SO you got that finally now and I showed you that even when the dilute urine sample has a passable SG level, the PED substance can be below the threshold level .... but for you to get this part will be a bit too much for you! So I guess I will be seeing you DEFLECTING AGAIN!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO! DUDEEEEEE. THE SAMPLES, WHEN MIXED, ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE DILUTED!!!!!! YOU ARE FAILING THIS PROOF, I SEE. LMAOOOO!
    Wow! You are too far gone.

Its simple. You have less than sufficient ... maybe half a glass of orange juice and you add a glass of water with a bit of orange mixed in. Do you have more or less concentration of orange juice?

Ok now pretend that is PEDs. One with potentially just above the threshold levels mixed in with urine sample that is below the threshold level and voila!! Invalid test!

but as I said, the delays could have been enough. The IV and the rest of it was just an added bonus to be extra sure!

.... but for you to get this part will be a bit too much for you! So I guess I will be seeing you DEFLECTING AGAIN!

HE...WITNESSED....MAYWEATHER'S....PHYSICAL.....CON DITION...THAT NECESITATED...THE IV.

You didn't answer the question. What does that mean to you?

By the way, a paramedic then showed up to administer the IV. A doctor filled out the TUE report. So...what exactly is your point? Oh yea, you don't have one. You are failinggggg!
    My point or was it yours?

You are the one that made it sound like a DCO can judge if Floyd's condition was more than moderate. I told you and WADA tells you that only a doctor can prescribe that.....

Doctor: Floyd is severely dehydrated.
    DCO: OK, you are the doctor .... Oh yeah, I know what to do next, lets document this.

and I wonder if a real doctor was even there. Freaking USADA, who is not independent here, decides who gets investigated and lets their friend Floyd not get investigated.

Floyd thanked Dr Alex Ariza!!!

So let me get this straight. We all "witnessed" his vital signs and him drinking, blah blah blah, yet when the DCO witnesses his need for an IV....he isn't a doctor.

:-|

LMAOOOOOO. THIS IS FUN. KEEP MURDERING YOURSELF, CLOWN. I'M REALLY ENJOYING THIS!
    Wholly sh$t, with your dumb DEFLECTION, you just made me think of something very important!!!

The DCO was there all that time with Floyd including when he signed the pre-fight form where he was discussing it out loud and when he went to visit the NSAC doctor. At least that is what USADA said.

So the DCO was there while Floyd was saying all is good medically and witnessed the examination and that went well and heard and saw the NSAC doctor who signed off OK to Floyd's condition being good enough to fight. The DCO witnessed all that. DCO also witnessed Floyd drinking adequately and being able to drink.

He was there during that whole delay. Yet, Floyd's doctor Ariza or whoever says he needs an IV and the DCO does NOT question all that? Kinda strange indeed.

Is there an actual point here? Nope, I didn't think so, but thought I'd ask. Are you trying to say that Floyd can't be dehydrated because he doesn't rehydrate 20-30lbs?

.....You're an imbecile.
    More deflections. When we saw Canelo in some of his fights or Chavez Jr, what did people say? He was very dehydrated. Looked drained. Did you hear anyone say that Floyd looked severely dehydrated? Moderately dehydrated? Mildly dehydrated? Just dehydrated? lol

"Dehydration occurs when you lose more fluid than you take in, and your body doesn't have enough water and other fluids to carry out its normal functions. If you don't replace lost fluids, you will get dehydrated." How do you fix mild to moderate dehydration? "by drinking more fluids, but severe dehydration needs immediate medical treatment."

So its by losing fluids which in turn means you are losing weight.
    Floyd said why he needed an IV, right? You keep on deflecting away but its because of:
    giving urine,
    a bit of exercise just to stay sharp the day before.

OK so Floyd exercised. Possible to lose by way of sweating and get dehydrated due to that BUT he admits to doing just a bit of exercise and it was the day before!!!! Plus he weighed in just like he always does. Around 146lbs!!!!

How do they calculate mild, moderate and severe dehydration? Clinically, Floyd was not really dehydrated if you take into account that he drank adequately after the weigh in!!!

Lets check Floyd's weight and vital signs against this ... lol! Like I thought, not even clinically dehydrated!

How many times are you going to lie? I want the quotation. Give me the quotation where, as you state above, the head of the WADA TUE Committee says Floyd should not have received an IV. Really. Post it. If you post it...you win! It's very simple.

But...if you can't post it...then I have to call you out for giving false information again. I think that's fair, don't you?

Reading the below, most would get that the head of the WADA TUE Committee was saying that USADA should not have given a RETRO TUE if Floyd was able to drink fluids. You agree? and we both saw that Floyd drank adequately after the weigh-in and clinically speaking, was Floyd ever really dehydrated after drinking at the weigh in? Nope! Well at least not to the point of requiring an IV!!!

WARNING: Below is cringe worthy if you are a Floyd fan:

"They gave Floyd a RETRO TUE and only came to light 21 days after the fight. Wow, USADA is doing that because they are getting paid. USADA is supposed to be a body that is supposed to be completely independent. Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is a murky world.

"When it comes to RETRO TUEs".
    Made only when you do not have enough time to apply, lets say someone gets injured on the field and goes to surgery that night .... and post-op they give him drugs. Its totally acceptable. You get the anesthetists report, the surgeons report then you put all that on the TUE form. Perfectly acceptable. That is what a RETRO TUE is all about. An URGENT .... Someone has an anaphylactic allergic reaction and needs the drugs (URGENTLY).
    Right, that is not someone who is going to play at tennis open final or race at the Tour de France. No (its not for that). That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."

"I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me. To enable you to compete, you get a RETRO TUE to get an IV? What were they giving him and why couldn't they rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do. You do not need an IV unless you are vomiting and have diarrheas and cannot drink orally and if that all happens then you will not be entering the ring against Manny Pacquiao."

Instead Before the IV we saw Floyd drinking adequately (no problems) and just after the IV, Floyd was miraculously able to drink, eat and say he was a happy camper and had advantages over others who dehydrate 20-30lbs!

wowww.

1. Lance was ripped a new ******* by....wait for it...USADA. Delaying doesn't make someone a cheat, you moron.

2. Lance did not get a TUE from USADA that was then sent to WADA. Good try, though.

3. Lance did NOT declare the IV ahead of time and then have a USADA representative with him while having the IV. Good try, though.

4. Again, should we throw out VADA testing when boxers or promoters pay for it. Damn. And I actually thought Donaire was a good dude for doing that year round testing. I guess according to you, it's all for nothing. LMAO. Idiot. Oh yea, and Pacquiao too. Those VADA tests...hmm. VADA must have been in pocket right? RIGHT???? RIGHTTTTTTTTTTT?

5. Your posts don't smell right to me. You are failing your proof. Are you going to keep trying, or do you give up?
    Lance's big races was in Europe so he didn't pay off USADA. That's all there is to it. The head of the WADA TUE Committee spoke badly about USADA both before Lance and for not staying independent in Floyd's case

Declare is different than having an approved TUE. Floyd used a banned method

then

Floyd got his doctor to write up a doctor's note 20 days after the fight and USADA accepted that. Lance got one too from his doctor and that was accepted too.

It does NOT matter who it is. If VADA has a close relationship like Floyd has with USADA, you bet. Who says? The head of the WADA TUE Committee!!!!!

Comment

Are you just pretending to be stupid? They have data on Mayweather going back 6 years. They have over 130 tests done on Mayweather. If you can't understand why this is not the same as the above, then there is no hope for you.

LMAO. MORE BULLSHlT. DID YOU REALLY JUST GIVE A LONG ASS QUOTATION FROM A GUY IN 2012???? REALLY???? YOU NEED TO BRUSH UP ON YOUR RESEARCH. WADA CAN WAKE UP ATHLETES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IF THEY WANT. UPDATE YOURSELF, SON.

Inject it every night???? LMAO. What the hell. Are you really this stupid?

NOW YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT COMES DOWN TO FLOYD MICRO-DOSING OVER 6-8 WEEKS AND MAKING SURE THAT HE CAN DELAY PROVIDING A URINE SAMPLE AFTER EACH MICRO-DOSE FOR AT LEAST 18 HOURS, IF NOT LONGER. LMAOOOOOOO!

Mayweather gave urine on March 13, 18, 19 and 28, April 2, 10, 15, 21 and 27 and May 1 and 2. He gave blood samples on March 13, 18 and 28, April 2, 10, 15 and 21 and May 2.

UNLESS HE HAS THE LUCK OF A LEPRECHAUN, THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE CONSISTENTLY BEEN ABLE TO GUESS HOW TO CONTINUE MICRO-DOSING AND ALWAYS BE PREPARED TO GO CLEAN 18 HOURS FOR A TEST. THIS IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CALCULATE.

ADD TO THAT THE ATHLETE BIOLOGICAL PASSPORT AND ALSO THAT 18 HOURS MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE THE LIMIT FOR DETECTION, AND YOU ARE DONE. HOW ABOUT THIS SINCE YOU LIKE STUDIES:

So when you add in the ABP, now he would have to worry about 72-96 hours. You gonna explain this conspiracy theory for us again, because this shlt is not looking good for you!

BOOM
      There are tons of articles stating that micro-doses of EPO and micro transfusions can be hidden from tests. You want to still be naïve about it great.

Athletes concur. WADA concurs that there is a challenge. travestyny found an article that says there is potential ....

As for the article that you presented, it stated this:
      "We conclude that the MAIIA test shows potential for detect-ing very small doses of rhEPO"

As for Floyd, he needs some luck as all athletes who cheat do but he has a leprechaun named USADA that helps him out!!!

Like I thought, you have no idea what you are talking about.

To hide its easy when its only for weeks like Floyd unlike those who have to for 365 days a year!
      Last edited by ADP02; 02-12-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
        you are right, its easy for you to respond because all you do is deflect!!! Thanks for letting us know!

stop being naive.

lance still did a lot of testing
        above post brings up hamilton and wada and how its easy to micro-dose and beat wada tests. Yes, wada!

That is always the case that is why i bring up that its a cat and mouse game. Wada is always a step behind. When they catch up, they catch some and others need to change it up or else get caught too.

I told you already about floyd ...

1. After a delay, he gave urine before and after the iv. It was not sufficient, remember? So it had to be mixed with urine that was more dilute.
        2. Wada does not allow delays except for certain situations but not to go bet on a game and the lie about iv .... Floyd abused it by saying that he cannot urinate.
        3. Stop being naive. You delay when you are caught in a bad situation where you are not sure that you can pass a test. So you delay.
        4. admitting that you are naive. Great!
        wada:
        "important: blood samples should not be collected within 2 hours of training or competition where abp testing is to be conducted or within 30 min of training or competition where the analysis for growth hormone (gh) is to be conducted."

so floyd is training and see the dco, he doesn't stop training until there is a long delay .... Then they need to wait another 2 hours!!!! Kabooom!

If i remember correctly, floyd did that to the dcos when they came during the mosley fight.

So floyd delayed for 2 urine tests and one blood test that we know of. Are my numbers correct?

Idiot? I need to explain to you that you can delay a blood test .... So who is the naive idioto? Kabooom!!!

Often its 12-18 but it can be less. Go read what hamilton said! There is a period where usada does not come knocking on the door(11pm-6am). That is already 7 hours long. You dilute and delay like floyd did, then that would be enough to get you a pass! Kabooom!

Moron or naive, take your pick. I guess you have more reading to do on this subject!!!

Agreed that is another technique to delay even more. Thank you!!!!

So you got that finally now and i showed you that even when the dilute urine sample has a passable sg level, the ped substance can be below the threshold level .... but for you to get this part will be a bit too much for you! so i guess i will be seeing you deflecting again!

wow! You are too far gone.

Its simple. You have less than sufficient ... Maybe half a glass of orange juice and you add a glass of water with a bit of orange mixed in. Do you have more or less concentration of orange juice?

Ok now pretend that is peds. One with potentially just above the threshold levels mixed in with urine sample that is below the threshold level and voila!! Invalid test!

But as i said, the delays could have been enough. The iv and the rest of it was just an added bonus to be extra sure!

.... But for you to get this part will be a bit too much for you! so i guess i will be seeing you deflecting again!

my point or was it yours?

You are the one that made it sound like a dco can judge if floyd's condition was more than moderate. I told you and wada tells you that only a doctor can prescribe that.....

doctor: Floyd is severely dehydrated.
        dco: Ok, you are the doctor .... Oh yeah, i know what to do next, lets document this.

And i wonder if a real doctor was even there. Freaking usada, who is not independent here, decides who gets investigated and lets their friend floyd not get investigated.

Floyd thanked dr alex ariza!!!

Wholly sh$t, with your dumb deflection, you just made me think of something very important!!!

The dco was there all that time with floyd including when he signed the pre-fight form where he was discussing it out loud and when he went to visit the nsac doctor. At least that is what usada said.

So the dco was there while floyd was saying all is good medically and witnessed the examination and that went well and heard and saw the nsac doctor who signed off ok to floyd's condition being good enough to fight. The dco witnessed all that. Dco also witnessed floyd drinking adequately and being able to drink.

He was there during that whole delay. Yet, floyd's doctor ariza or whoever says he needs an iv and the dco does not question all that? Kinda strange indeed.

More deflections. When we saw canelo in some of his fights or chavez jr, what did people say? He was very dehydrated. Looked drained. did you hear anyone say that floyd looked severely dehydrated? Moderately dehydrated? Mildly dehydrated? Just dehydrated? Lol

"dehydration occurs when you lose more fluid than you take in, and your body doesn't have enough water and other fluids to carry out its normal functions. If you don't replace lost fluids, you will get dehydrated." how do you fix mild to moderate dehydration? "by drinking more fluids, but severe dehydration needs immediate medical treatment."

so its by losing fluids which in turn means you are losing weight.
        Floyd said why he needed an iv, right? You keep on deflecting away but its because of:
        Giving urine,
        a bit of exercise just to stay sharp the day before.

Ok so floyd exercised. Possible to lose by way of sweating and get dehydrated due to that but he admits to doing just a bit of exercise and it was the day before!!!! Plus he weighed in just like he always does. Around 146lbs!!!!

How do they calculate mild, moderate and severe dehydration? Clinically, floyd was not really dehydrated if you take into account that he drank adequately after the weigh in!!!

Lets check floyd's weight and vital signs against this ... Lol! like i thought, not even clinically dehydrated!

reading the below, most would get that the head of the wada tue committee was saying that usada should not have given a retro tue if floyd was able to drink fluids. You agree? And we both saw that floyd drank adequately after the weigh-in and clinically speaking, was floyd ever really dehydrated after drinking at the weigh in? Nope! Well at least not to the point of requiring an iv!!!

warning: Below is cringe worthy if you are a floyd fan:

"they gave floyd a retro tue and only came to light 21 days after the fight. wow, usada is doing that because they are getting paid. usada is supposed to be a body that is supposed to be completely independent. wow, its a murky world. Yes it is a murky world.

"when it comes to retro tues".
        made only when you do not have enough time to apply, lets say someone gets injured on the field and goes to surgery that night .... And post-op they give him drugs. its totally acceptable. You get the anesthetists report, the surgeons report then you put all that on the tue form. perfectly acceptable. that is what a retro tue is all about. an urgent .... Someone has an anaphylactic allergic reaction and needs the drugs (urgently).
        right, that is not someone who is going to play at tennis open final or race at the tour de france. No (its not for that). that is when i challenge the system. Its a red flag."

"i totally agree. It doesn't smell right to me. To enable you to compete, you get a retro tue to get an iv? what were they giving him and why couldn't they rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do. you do not need an iv unless you are vomiting and have diarrheas and cannot drink orally and if that all happens then you will not be entering the ring against manny pacquiao."

instead before the iv we saw floyd drinking adequately (no problems) and just after the iv, floyd was miraculously able to drink, eat and say he was a happy camper and had advantages over others who dehydrate 20-30lbs!

Lance's big races was in europe so he didn't pay off usada. That's all there is to it. The head of the wada tue committee spoke badly about usada both before lance and for not staying independent in floyd's case

declare is different than having an approved tue. Floyd used a banned method

then

floyd got his doctor to write up a doctor's note 20 days after the fight and usada accepted that. Lance got one too from his doctor and that was accepted too.

It does not matter who it is. If vada has a close relationship like floyd has with usada, you bet. Who says? The head of the wada tue committee!!!!!
        are you slow? Seriously. Look at all of that bull**** you just posted. You can't even understand that the urine sample when combined can't be diluted????

Really?

You say the time before the blood test is a delay??? Really???? Lmaoooo

dude, you're sinking.

Please go back and continue with your conspiracy theory. How did he micro-dose and make sure he was ok 18 hours....72 hours...choose one.

You still haven't explained this. Stop writing bull**** to me and explain how this is possible. The only way is if he knew that the dco was coming..and if he knew that, he wouldn't have needed to take an iv to "mask", which wasn't even a mask job because the sample wasn't diluted you moron.

When are you going to shut the **** up and accept defeat. Pacquiao lost. You lost. Shut the **** up and move on with your life!

YOU ACTUALLY HIGHLIGHTED "DID I HEAR ANYONE SAY HE LOOKS DEHYDRATED." LMAOOOOOOOO.

DUDE....DON'T WRITE TO ME ANYMORE.
        Last edited by travestyny; 02-12-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

are you slow? Seriously. Look at all of that bull**** you just posted. You can't even understand that the urine sample when combined can't be diluted????

Really?

You say the time before the blood test is a delay??? Really???? Lmaoooo

dude, you're sinking.

Please go back and continue with your conspiracy theory. How did he micro-dose and make sure he was ok 18 hours....72 hours...choose one.

You still haven't explained this. Stop writing bull**** to me and explain how this is possible. The only way is if he knew that the dco was coming..and if he knew that, he wouldn't have needed to take an iv to "mask", which wasn't even a mask job because the sample wasn't diluted you moron.

When are you going to shut the **** up and accept defeat. Pacquiao lost. You lost. Shut the **** up and move on with your life!

YOU ACTUALLY HIGHLIGHTED "DID I HEAR ANYONE SAY HE LOOKS DEHYDRATED." LMAOOOOOOOO.

DUDE....DON'T WRITE TO ME ANYMORE.
          So you deflected the whole thing! I mentioned you would ....

It must of hurt reading what the head of the WADA Committee said about Floyd/USADA. Oh well, he said it!

Comment

as for the article that you presented, it stated this:
            "we conclude that the maiia test shows potential for detect-ing very small doses of rhepo"
            yea...it said potential....in 2013 you moron!!!! Lmaoooooooo!!!!

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
            as for floyd, he needs some luck as all athletes who cheat do but he has a leprechaun named usada that helps him out!!!
            oh.....how did they help him out? You are clearly stating the dco wasn't in on it right? So what exactly did they do? Lmaooooo. You have nothing!

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
            like i thought, you have no idea what you are talking about.

to hide its easy when its only for weeks like floyd unlike those who have to for 365 days a year!
            you're a moron. The point is they have data going back 6 years. They have 130 tests. So now you're going to say he was micro-dosing for 6 years?

This conversation is over! You're a confirmed butthurt moron. I don't even know why i've bothered so long. Everyone else gave up on you, ya ****ing idiot.

Comment

so you deflected the whole thing! I mentioned you would ....

It must of hurt reading what the head of the wada committee said about floyd/usada. Oh well, he said it!
              OHHHH. IT HURT SO MUCH TO HEAR THEM SAY THAT THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT CASE. LMAOOOOO!

dude, you're a lost cause. You have no proof yet you go on and on and on . There is nothing to deflect. It's all complete bull****.

I told you before, if you feel you have something, go take it to pacquiao. Your lord and savior.

what you don't realize is all you have is speculation. And based on that speculation, even pacquiao could have been micro-dosing. You absolute moron! He doesn't even have a history of the abp to go on. So what you wanna say now, chump?

Comment

yea...it said potential....in 2013 you moron!!!! Lmaoooooooo!!!!

oh.....how did they help him out? You are clearly stating the dco wasn't in on it right? So what exactly did they do? Lmaooooo. You have nothing!

you're a moron. The point is they have data going back 6 years. They have 130 tests. So now you're going to say he was micro-dosing for 6 years?

This conversation is over! You're a confirmed butthurt moron. I don't even know why i've bothered so long. Everyone else gave up on you, ya ****ing idiot.
                Hate to lose I see!

Like I said and others have said. Its a joke when Floyd has USADA in his pocket and is the one who states when one can start testing him and when they can stop.

Other sports its 365/24/7 ... makes it more difficult yet if you go to certain forums such as cycling, body builders, and so on, they have ways.

Like I keep on telling you like a broken record, IT's more than possible. The only reason you are stating what you are stating is because of your love for Floyd.

It makes you deflect from reality! Sad, really sad.

Even the head of Wada and director of WADA told you but its no use. Floyd is your hero and you do not want to hear that its possible that he can cheat!

Way at the beginning of this, all you had to do and say is this:
                "Man the evidence looks bad for Floyd but we do not have a definite positive result so until then, I am hoping that its not true .... but it really does look bad if I'm honest with myself"

You said the above, cool ... but you took the cowards way. Everything is pointing to Floyd cheated one way or another. You hide on what Floyd's doctor had to say! Well head of WADA says that whatever he wrote to USADA,

The below hurts if you are a Floyd fan since it came from the head of the WADA TUE Committee!
                "USADA is not functioning independent."
                Floyd was not in position to get a RETRO TUE:
                "I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me."
                "That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."
                "rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do."
                "Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is a murky world."
                "An URGENT (medical situation) OK but not so one can cycle, play tennis (or fight in Floyd case.)"

Last edited by ADP02; 02-12-2017, 12:42 AM.

Comment

OHHHH. IT HURT SO MUCH TO HEAR THEM SAY THAT THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT CASE. LMAOOOOO!

dude, you're a lost cause. You have no proof yet you go on and on and on . There is nothing to deflect. It's all complete bull****.

I told you before, if you feel you have something, go take it to pacquiao. Your lord and savior.

what you don't realize is all you have is speculation. And based on that speculation, even pacquiao could have been micro-dosing. You absolute moron! He doesn't even have a history of the abp to go on. So what you wanna say now, chump?
                  You are losing it! Now you are deflecting to Manny! It just never stops with you.

You are making me crack up!!!

The only one that used a banned method was Floyd. He said he is 100% ALL NATURAL. You still believe Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Hate to lose I see!
                    How many things have i proven you wrong on now? How many times have you ducked me in the thunderdome? What about that poll? What about plasticizers. We both know who lost. The reason you won't stop is simply because you lost. The reason I don't give a **** is because I know you lost. Face it dude. You have nothing.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Like I said and others have said. Its a joke when Floyd has USADA in his pocket and is the one who states when one can start testing him and when they can stop.
                    And when did Pacquiao do full year testing? I'll wait....

Other sports its 365/24/7 ... makes it more difficult yet if you go to certain forums such as cycling, body builders, and so on, they have ways.

Like I keep on telling you like a broken record, IT's more than possible. The only reason you are stating what you are stating is because of your love for Floyd.
                    Possible for back acne Pacquaio? Let's see what you say.

It makes you deflect from reality! Sad, really sad.

Even the head of Wada and director of WADA told you but its no use. Floyd is your hero and you do not want to hear that its possible that he can cheat!
                    Still faking quotations? I told you to post that the head of WADA said that TUE shouldn't have been given. Did you step up. NOPE. I wonder why.

Way at the beginning of this, all you had to do and say is this:
                    "Man the evidence looks bad for Floyd but we do not have a definite positive result so until then, I am hoping that its not true .... but it really does look bad if I'm honest with myself"
                    LMAOOOOOO. Are you serious. All you had to say was "I have no proof. I can't prove anything. In fact, it doesn't appear possible with the ABP being used for 6 straight years, with undiluted samples, with everything sent to WADA, etc.

You said the above, cool ... but you took the cowards way. Everything is pointing to Floyd cheated one way or another. You hide on what Floyd's doctor had to say! Well head of WADA says that whatever he wrote to USADA,
                    Ohhhh is that right? Everything pointed to him cheated which is why.....no one is talking about this anymore. LMAO. Get over it. Your idol couldn't carry Mayweather's Jock strap and that kills you, so you drummed up a bunch of speculation.

The below hurts if you are a Floyd fan since it came from the head of the WADA TUE Committee!
                    "USADA is not functioning independent."
                    You agree the same for back acne pac and VADA. Ok. Let's continue.

"Floyd was not in position to get a RETRO TUE."
                    Unless.....unless......oh yea...you have no medical records and the WADA expert also agreed that he doesn't know about this case.

"I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me."
                    "I don't know about that case."

"That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."
                    "rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do."
                    Why didn't he do his job...or did he?

"Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is a murky world."
                    "An URGENT (medical situation) OK but not so one can cycle, play tennis (or fight in Floyd case.)"
                    Diarrhea? What was his medical condition that the DCO witnessed. Maybe someone should go ask.

The IV use is inconsequential to your bullshlt. You already stated the DCO did everything properly. You just went off on some whole other **** about how he was micro-dosing for 2 months. You can speculate that for any athlete you clown. How about that back acne on a grown ass man during this fight?

Pacquaio:

1. Back Acne
                    2. Refused drug testing in the past
                    3. Seemed to lose something when he was tested.
                    4. Tried to cheat with Toradol before his team was stopped.
                    5. Made up a **** load of excuses about why he couldn't give blood.
                    6. Wanted CUT-OFF DATES for testing (I think that's particularly funny since you're talking about full year testing. He didn't even want testing up to the fight. lmaooooo)

So tell me...was he doping? I just want a yes or no and a simple why. What do you think?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 02-12-2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      You are losing it! Now you are deflecting to Manny! It just never stops with you.

You are making me crack up!!!

The only one that used a banned method was Floyd. He said he is 100% ALL NATURAL. You still believe Floyd?
                      Dude, you just stated that the DCO did everything properly. Why are you worried about the IV? The method wasn't banned when a TUE was given, and USADA followed all rules didn't they? That means you have nothing.

And no, I'm not deflecting. You drummed up this speculation. I'm simply going to prove you are a hypocrite and that it's ONLY SPECULATION

Manny tried to use a substance that he shouldn't have. Didn't he? Didn't he? His team had to be stopped from doing it. He had back acne and claimed he fought 9 rounds with a fully torn rotator cuff injury.

So tell me, ADP02. Was he juicing?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY! I CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

Working...
                      X