Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    you cant use that angle man..even Harold Lederman had it wide
    Lederman had Castillo beating Floyd. Are you agreeing with Lederman on that one? Or has your angle now changed?

Lederman had round 2 for Manny the judges didn't.

Round 3 was a Manny round. Other rounds too could have gone for Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      1) The same MRO VET said that he NEVER came accross an example like this so he is not basing it on another situation NOR did he present scientific evidence that its not possible.
      So to say, all that the prosecutor needed to say to squash the MRO's testimony was say what I just said AND HE DID!!! BOOOM!

2) The same MRO VET said that results can be dramatically different because the results from different samples by different labs who used different protocols and so on. So on this important point which KILLS his other points HE AGREES WITH ME!!! BOOOOM!

3) If we would have asked the MRO VET this:

You know that your stats are not giving a true picture.
      - The reliable number was >300 NOT 733. Diaz then could have had any number. 301, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800,..... Does that not change your view?

- The amount of time that Diaz had to drink was more than 2 hours NOT just 1:17 since you are just bringing up the time between TEST #2 and TEST #3. What about the time after the fight and TEST #2? Would it not affect TEST #3?

- You said the results can differ dramatically. So then you freaking gave the perfect explanation to shoot down your "not plausible" scenario!!!

- You brought up an example of drinking water but what if Diaz also used a diuretic that speeds up the dilution process. Does that not change your view?

- YOU did NOT present scientific evidence nor did you ever come across such a case before. Compounding that with you not presenting a clear picture you should have realized that the only chance you had was getting Sample B tested but you did not. WHY FOOOL???? BOOOOM!

4)
      a) Where are those who agree with me? They all did. THe problem is that you cannot handle that part. All expert witnesses said that you cannot correlate different tests by different samples due to the reasons that was stated. SO YOU ARE WRONG!!! AGAIN!

b) Except for Diaz's team, not QUEST nor SMRTL were agreeing with Diaz's team in that it was not medically plausible! Diaz's team couldn't even get SMRTL to agree with them. lol!!!

c) Diaz was found guilty. So they did agree with me NOT with you.

5) You need to present scientific evidence that proves that Diaz just couldn't have cheated that night. I dare you! Not even Diaz's team, who had to, did not attempt to do so. I DARE YOU TO ATTEMPT .... all you do is play dumb.

The stat are out there. The athlete can dilute, beat the SG/Cr test and have thresholds under the limit for a given substance. TEST #1 was obviously the case and ruled invalid.
      I can and have presented that to you. So I did lots more. Lets see you do that! I know you cannot so you are left with childish remarks.

6) ADP02: "MRO couldn't come back with any scientific evidence to prove his case. So maybe you can do it. Cannot wait to see all that when I wake up!"

TravestyNY comes back with NOTHING!!! Crickets from you. Just the same dribble. Thunderdome, LMAO, idiot, moron, ......

The same can be said about Floyd and Floyd was using a BANNED METHOD and who knows, possibly banned substances in the IV.

1. Floyd did lots of interviews after the weigh-in and even after the IV later that evening. Did that sound like someone that needed an IV?

He kept on saying that he felt great. Floyd fans said he looked good and expected a great showing from Floyd. I do not remember seeing anyone saying that Floyd looked severely dehydrated. Do you? BOOOM!

2. Actually the NSAC said they needed more time to know if Manny was injured or not since the request came too late.

The NSAC physicians signed and approved Floyd in his examination. All good! I can understand them missing that Floyd was just dehydrated but to the point that he needs an IV??? Come on.

3. Floyd told the NSAC in that form that he did not have a serious medical condition where he required an IV. Did not notify the NSAC even after the IV (before the fight).

4. Floyd's team looked confident after the weighin and all interviews were positive. In fact, Ariza said that Manny looked drained and it didn't look good for Manny! Too funny.

5. We have Floyd's weigh ins up to 30 days before the fight and his own words stating that his weight has been stable for a decade.

6. We have Floyd's dumb excuses for requesting an IV. Do you believe Floyd's lies?

7. We have Floyd's vital signs just before he got his IV. lol! Too funny

8. USADA, NSAC, WADA, studies state to just drink up a few cups of water for each pound lost. Floyd made that up right after the weigh in!

9. After getting an IV, Floyd boasted that OTHERs not Floyd have a disadvantage after a weigh in because they need to dehydrate their bodies down 15-20lbs!!!

10. USADA has suspended other athletes for using an IV even though they told USADA. Did USADA let them know about RETRO TUEs? Nope. They got hit with a suspension!

11. Your comments are laughable about Manny. You know it.
      a) Just ask yourself this simple question: Logically, using something to numb you out before such a big fight against someone who fights DEFENSIVELY not offensively is just plain dumb unless its because of an injury.
      b) I can find statements where Manny's team states that he was injured and not at 100%.
      c) Manny's team realized that the NSAC and people who knew that Manny made truck loads of cash were going to go after him. Explains a lot of what happened and what was said later on.
      d) So you think it was just a coincidence that Manny had an operation on the same shoulder? lol

More comical is that I was always OK with investigating BOTH Manny and Floyd. The NSAC stopped once Floyd got into trouble.

AGAIN, I asked you questions but you AGAIN DEFLECTED

I can go on!

We both know more than what those 3 TUEC members knew about this. If they knew what we knew and were objective about it, no way would they give Floyd A RETRO TUE for an IV for severe dehydration. USADA CAN talk to the 3 TUEC members since its USADA that establishes the TUEC and its allowed.

Delays of 6 hours? Goes to bet on games to delay further.

Does it take that long to rehydrate someone? Nope. It can be done relatively quickly with fluids only! Oh, we saw Floyd do that. lol

Wada made a general comment not specifically on Floyd. I read that too. Someone has an emergency situation, they can get an IV, no problem even if its not in a hospital type environment. We saw Floyd just before the IV. We have stats on Floyd. We have interviews on Floyd.

Sorry but you said that Floyd was not someone who ever was convicted of anything. I responded and you got all defensive that I spoke bad about your hero Floyd!

Dude, I'm not reading all of that until you can answer some basic questions that you've been ducking.

1. How do you say Diaz had over 2 hours when he was slightly dehydrated at the time of the 2nd test? You still won't answer.

2. Why are you saying the MRO was right when he says the results could vary, but he is wrong when he says Quest's result should be rejected?

3. This topic belongs in the other thread.

Comment

• It's been almost 2 years. And hes still crying. JEEZ

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
          we both know more than what those 3 tuec members knew about this.
          lmaooo. Skimming through....found this....

And that's all i needed to see. You're the biggest joke on this forum. Your hate clouds good judgement. Seek some help!

Comment

• Yea in the eyes of the ones with no eye sight

Comment

Lederman had Castillo beating Floyd. Are you agreeing with Lederman on that one? Or has your angle now changed?

Lederman had round 2 for Manny the judges didn't.

Round 3 was a Manny round. Other rounds too could have gone for Manny.
              you are trying to use the network angle..that wont work here Manny was with HBO right?? well NO ONE ON HBO HAD HIM WINNING

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                lmaooo. Skimming through....found this....

And that's all i needed to see. You're the biggest joke on this forum. Your hate clouds good judgement. Seek some help!
                The TUEC supposedly does NOT know that its Floyd. Right? We do know.

TUEC has a fake asz medical note for Lance Armstrong after the fact .... oops, I meant Floyd Mayweather!

In case you missed it .... lets see you bring up your evidence. You cannot. You just deflect.

Comment

TUEC has a fake asz medical note for Lance Armstrong after the fact .... oops, I meant Floyd Mayweather!

In case you missed it .... lets see you bring up your evidence. You cannot. You just deflect.
                  Yea, I'm sure that they don't have any medical information on the TUE application. I'm sure we know more than they know.

LMAO. You're a ****ing clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    you are trying to use the network angle..that wont work here Manny was with HBO right?? well NO ONE ON HBO HAD HIM WINNING
                    I see that you are avoiding Lederman's score of the Castillo fight. Lederman and Floyd were both on HBO back then.

Are you accepting both then?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Yea, I'm sure that they don't have any medical information on the TUE application. I'm sure we know more than they know.

LMAO. You're a ****ing clown.

Oh, another LMAO from TRAV means another deflection!

Lance Armstrong and others have had fake medical notes to justify their supposed medical condition. Some came after the fact. You think that cannot happen with Floyd?

Are you that naïve????

Comment

Working...
                      X