Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Where are those who agree with me? They all did. THe problem is that you cannot handle that part.

Where are your experts at that believe you. I’m waiting!!! Let’s make a poll and post up our experts who know shlt about drug testing, and let BoxingScene decide. Deal? I bet you’ll bltch outttt! hahahahahaha. Step up, boy!

Dr. Hani Khella: A certified medical review officer for 20 years.

A Medical Review Officer (MRO) is a person who is a licensed physician and who is responsible for receiving and reviewing laboratory results generated by an employer's drug testing program and evaluating medical explanations for certain drug test results.

MRO’s act as an independent and impartial "gatekeeper" and advocate for the accuracy and integrity of the drug testing process.

Diaz’s medical expert, Dr. Hani Khella, testified that the variations in the test results were “not medically plausible.” Dr. Khella stated that the difference between concentrations in the two post-fight tests could not be attributed to simple rehydration and that Diaz would have had to endanger his life by drinking “30 glasses of water” in such a short timeframe. The doctor testified that the increase between Diaz’s first and third tests was “typical movement that you would expect to see in a more concentrated sample or more dehydrated sample.”

Jeff Novitzky: Anti-Doping Expert

Jeffrey John Novitzky is an agent for the Food and Drug Administration investigating the use of steroids in professional sports. Before April 2008 he was a special agent for the Internal Revenue Service who investigated the use of steroids for over five years.

Novitzky first gained renown in 2003 while working as an IRS agent in the Bay Area, where he uncovered the BALCO doping conspiracy. After sifting through garbage for clues as to how Victor Conte's nutritional supplement company was dispensing steroids to athletes, Novitzky led a raid that led to prosecutions of Marion Jones, Barry Bonds and others.
    Later Novitzky moved to the FDA, where he helped drive the government probes that brought down Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong. Novitzky testified at the perjury trials of both Bonds and Clemens. He was said by several acquaintances to be deeply frustrated by the 2012 decision by the U.S. Attorney's office in Los Angeles to not seek criminal charges against Armstrong, who was later banned from sports for leading a sophisticated doping conspiracy.

"They got this one wrong, in my opinion. The Quest Labs sample was 733 ng/ml, one of the highest I’ve ever seen.

There are big issues in interpreting those results.

There’s no real scientific medical explanation for someone having a 40, then right after the fight a 733, and shortly after that back to 60."

Two experts say you're wrong. Bring out your experts, boy! I'll be waiting!

Comment

Oh, another LMAO from TRAV means another deflection!

Lance Armstrong and others have had fake medical notes to justify their supposed medical condition. Some came after the fact. You think that cannot happen with Floyd?

Are you that naïve????
      Speculate much? Any proof? Didn't think so.

Just like most of your posts, full of DEFLECTIONS and SPECULATION. Your two favorite terms. You are a sad, sad man. I sincerely feel sorry for what Floyd did to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Dude, I'm not reading all of that until you can answer some basic questions that you've been ducking.

1. How do you say Diaz had over 2 hours when he was slightly dehydrated at the time of the 2nd test? You still won't answer.

2. Why are you saying the MRO was right when he says the results could vary, but he is wrong when he says Quest's result should be rejected?

3. This topic belongs in the other thread.
        More deflections

1. Studies show that its possible. One guy went from extremely dehydrated to extremely hydrated in 1 hours and some took longer. Lots of variables but the point is that its possible!!!!!!!!

2. Because it the results can vary then it brings up another possibility to explain the results .... but remember that the expert was using unreliable values in his scenario.

Diaz's team used TEST #1 to state that TEST #2 was bookended and an outlier. Is this a true statement from the team or was TEST #1 invalid?

733 reliable or was it >300

Was it 1:17 or is it possible that the time BEFORE TEST #2 affect TEST #3?

3. I told you that but you said otherwise ....

Comment

Where are your experts at that believe you. I’m waiting!!! Let’s make a poll and post up our experts who know shlt about drug testing, and let BoxingScene decide. Deal? I bet you’ll bltch outttt! hahahahahaha. Step up, boy!

Dr. Hani Khella: A certified medical review officer for 20 years.

A Medical Review Officer (MRO) is a person who is a licensed physician and who is responsible for receiving and reviewing laboratory results generated by an employer's drug testing program and evaluating medical explanations for certain drug test results.

MRO’s act as an independent and impartial "gatekeeper" and advocate for the accuracy and integrity of the drug testing process.

Diaz’s medical expert, Dr. Hani Khella, testified that the variations in the test results were “not medically plausible.” Dr. Khella stated that the difference between concentrations in the two post-fight tests could not be attributed to simple rehydration and that Diaz would have had to endanger his life by drinking “30 glasses of water” in such a short timeframe. The doctor testified that the increase between Diaz’s first and third tests was “typical movement that you would expect to see in a more concentrated sample or more dehydrated sample.”

Jeff Novitzky: Anti-Doping Expert

Jeffrey John Novitzky is an agent for the Food and Drug Administration investigating the use of steroids in professional sports. Before April 2008 he was a special agent for the Internal Revenue Service who investigated the use of steroids for over five years.

Novitzky first gained renown in 2003 while working as an IRS agent in the Bay Area, where he uncovered the BALCO doping conspiracy. After sifting through garbage for clues as to how Victor Conte's nutritional supplement company was dispensing steroids to athletes, Novitzky led a raid that led to prosecutions of Marion Jones, Barry Bonds and others.
          Later Novitzky moved to the FDA, where he helped drive the government probes that brought down Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong. Novitzky testified at the perjury trials of both Bonds and Clemens. He was said by several acquaintances to be deeply frustrated by the 2012 decision by the U.S. Attorney's office in Los Angeles to not seek criminal charges against Armstrong, who was later banned from sports for leading a sophisticated doping conspiracy.

"They got this one wrong, in my opinion. The Quest Labs sample was 733 ng/ml, one of the highest I’ve ever seen.

There are big issues in interpreting those results.

There’s no real scientific medical explanation for someone having a 40, then right after the fight a 733, and shortly after that back to 60."

Two experts say you're wrong. Bring out your experts, boy! I'll be waiting!
          Are you serious?????

Both used unreliable data!!!! NEXT!!!

Comment

More deflections

1. Studies show that its possible. One guy went from extremely dehydrated to extremely hydrated in 1 hours and some took longer. Lots of variables but the point is that its possible!!!!!!!!

2. Because it the results can vary then it brings up another possibility to explain the results .... but remember that the expert was using unreliable values in his scenario.

Diaz's team used TEST #1 to state that TEST #2 was bookended and an outlier. Is this a true statement from the team or was TEST #1 invalid?

733 reliable or was it >300

Was it 1:17 or is it possible that the time BEFORE TEST #2 affect TEST #3?

3. I told you that but you said otherwise ....
            Where did you answer my question?

How is it possible that he was slightly dehydrated at test#2...yet he had begun hydrating an hour earlier. A whole hour earlier, according to you.

YOU JUST SAID THAT IN 1 HOUR YOU CAN GO FROM EXTREMELY DEHYDRATED TO EXTREMELY HYDRATED RIGHT? WHAT DID DIAZ DO WRONG TO STILL BE DEHYDRATED AFTER 1 HOUR. LMAOOOOO! FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!

How long are you going to duck this???

And the amount was CERTAINLY WELL OVER 300NG. So your 301ng bullshlt is just that.
            Last edited by travestyny; 01-22-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
              are you serious?????

Both used unreliable data!!!! Next!!!
              lmaooooooo. Yea, you know more than both. Lmaooooo.

Bring out your experts. It's clear you don't know what the **** you are talking about, so where are your anti-doping experts and mro's to back you up? Just showed you mine!

Go! Lmaoooooo~. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYYYYYY!

Comment

Speculate much? Any proof? Didn't think so.

Just like most of your posts, full of DEFLECTIONS and SPECULATION. Your two favorite terms. You are a sad, sad man. I sincerely feel sorry for what Floyd did to you.
                We have lots on Lance and Floyd. Lance admitted it.

Floyd admitted that he has an advantage over others. Others dehydrate themselves, he doesn't so he feels strong after the weigh in while others are trying to rehydrate during those 30 hours.

Floyd's stats, weigh-in, interviews, excuses

Its all there. He did NOT need an IV. You are just a fan that wants to protect Floyd at all costs. You cannot even admit to Nick Diaz where he admits to smoking marijuana and ALL TESTs show significant levels of the metabolite even those that are diluted were either close to or Diaz would have failed if they kept the previous thresholds!

Diaz thought it would be easier with the new thresholds and it back fired on him big time.

Comment

• Comment

We have lots on Lance and Floyd. Lance admitted it.

Floyd admitted that he has an advantage over others. Others dehydrate themselves, he doesn't so he feels strong after the weigh in while others are trying to rehydrate during those 30 hours.

Floyd's stats, weigh-in, interviews, excuses

Its all there. He did NOT need an IV. You are just a fan that wants to protect Floyd at all costs. You cannot even admit to Nick Diaz where he admits to smoking marijuana and ALL TESTs show significant levels of the metabolite even those that are diluted were either close to or Diaz would have failed if they kept the previous thresholds!

Diaz thought it would be easier with the new thresholds and it back fired on him big time.
                    YOU'RE SINKINGGGGG! LOL.

You keep comparing Mayweather with Lance. USADA ripped Lance a new *******. Why didn't they do the same to Mayweather? Oh yea....that doesn't fit your agenda. You'd rather speculate.

Still waiting for your experts about Nick Diaz. You don't have any.

Floyd's urine samples passed the specific gravity test and were not diluted, even after the IV they were not allowed to be diluted. He passed what...15 drug tests?

You have nothing.

Comment

lmaooooooo. Yea, you know more than both. Lmaooooo.

Bring out your experts. It's clear you don't know what the **** you are talking about, so where are your anti-doping experts and mro's to back you up? Just showed you mine!

Go! Lmaoooooo~. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYYYYYY!

EXPERT 1: Diaz's own witness.

EXPERT 2: Connected to UFC big time. Had the fans support. Diaz got their lawyers to help reduce Diaz's suspension.

Was Diaz found guilty?
                      So I have something and you have 2 biased people who used UNRELIABLE DATA and you know it.

Its sad really. You cannot even get to admit that Diaz was guilty. Its so simple of a case. They did not get Sample B tested.
                      That is like STEP #1 in your defense IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT GUILTY!!!!

They knew that Diaz was guilty.

Comment

Working...
                      X