Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Experts? Diaz's defense team?

I have all experts saying that results can vary dramatically. But you already knew this! BOOOM!

Gotta get some shut eye now. Will check later. Hope you finally put down some scientific evidence stating how its not possible even though I proved that it is.
    Just like they pointed out. Diaz's expert witness NEVER came across this type of case and did NOT come back with any scientific evidence to prove his single scenario. Couldn't even say how much Diaz would have to drink.

So maybe you can do it. Cannot wait to see all that when I wake up!
    1. A 20 year MRO Vet, whose job it is to review drug tests, said you are wrong.

2. An anti-doping expert, with more knowledge than your butthurt faking quotations ******ed ass, said you are wrong.

Where are your experts that say this was legit? Been waiting. You have nothing and your "proof" actually proved you wrong, idiot. You've been shut down at every turn. You go off for 4 days then come back with this and that, and then I show you an expert saying you are wrong. It's quite comical.

But...if that makes you feel some kind of way, the Thunderdome still awaits. Feel free to get decapitated there anytime you are willing to step up, son.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Can mean anything:
    a) Either it was so Manny can fight that night with no meds
    b) He was told by Manny that he felt that his strength was good but doesn't mean that the injury was no longer there. If you watch or played any sport, you would know what I mean. You never saw someone come back from an injury and reinjure soon after he plays "live"? Happened to me and saw this happen a ton of times.
    Unlike some other sports, in boxing meds need to be applied before a fight. Other sports, you can apply during or get a top off during.

Kobe too said that even after the final injury before surgery, he felt that his shoulder was strong enough ... but then had surgery. Was he not saying the truth? Before his games, he would get his meds.

c) With meds, he was able to punch at normal strength
    Look at all of your squirming excuses. Don't you get tired of being a gutless, ball-less coward?

1. The doctor said he was at normal strength BEFORE the fight.

2. Pacquiao said he had no injury before the fight.

3. The doctor said on fight night that he didn't need the meds.

4. Bob Arum said he was not injured before the fight.

5. The NSAC doctors said they examined him before the fight and determined there was no proof of an injury.

Do I have to go on? Stop being a bltch and accept your loss.

You explain how someone can delay 6 hours then be allowed to get an IV? After all that time, do you not think that Floyd would have been rehydrated without the IV?

The DCO was inept? A rookie? Or just letting Floyd control when he would give his urine(6 hours later)? Floyd said after the weighin that he was going to go bet on the basketball game and did! DCO was OK with that? USADA was OK with all of the delays?

How can fighters such as Canelo rehydrate 20lbs and no IV yet Floyd needs an IV when he sits at that weight? While I'm quite sure that it affects Canelo but at least he followed the rules (no banned IV) and did not get a RETRO TUE. Reason is, if it was anyone else besides Floyd, they would have been investigated and suspended!

Before they implemented the rules in UFC, USADA let the athletes know that they cannot get an IV after weigh ins as its banned. Many complained but couldn't use no matter how badly they were dehydrated.

Spoiled cheating Floyd, gets a RETRO for what? Giving urine?
    blood 10 days before?
    A bit of exercise the day before just to stay sharp?

It's obvious but you are a fan and NOT objective.

Floyd put in his request nearly 3 weeks after the fight. That's like taking PEDs then 3 weeks after the fight getting a doctor's note to make it legit .... that is what Floyd did. Lance Armstrong did and others did.
    Ok....let's review:

1. You know more about drug testing than a 20 year MRO.

2. You know more about drug testing than an anti-doping expert.

3. You know more about a doping control officer's job than the aforementioned DCO.

4. You know more about the****utic use exemptions than the 3 or more doctors on the TUEC.

5. You know more about WADA's protocol than USADA.

Did you forget that a WADA spokesperson specifically stated that a retroactive TUE can be given for an IV to combat dehydration.

Oh that's right:

6. You know more about WADA's rules than the aforementioned spokesperson.

I see a trend. And it's called DESPERATION!

You started all that. You went there. I reminded you that you were ...... WRONG!!!
    THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ARE A SHlT POSTER. WE ARE DISCUSSING BOXING, AND YOU BRING UP MAYWEATHER'S PERSONAL LIFE AND THINK YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADDRESS WHY YOU TRIED TO PASS FALSE QUOTATIONS TO A DOCTOR TO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT. THAT SHOWS HOW BADLY YOU'VE BEEN MURDERED, YOU CLOWN. YOU ACTUALLY FELT SO BAD ABOUT GETTING YOUR HEAD HANDED TO YOU THAT YOU DID THE MOST COWARDLY ACT A POSTER HERE COULD DO. CONGRATULATIONS.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Mayweather won that fight. You didn't do your homework Manny.
      He couldn't adjust, he came with one speed. That was the speed MW was anticipating.

Comment

• If you consider what Floyd did that night a "win", you are either:

1. African-American
        2. A floyd nut slurper
        3. A crooked judge

Nobody else saw floyd "win" that night

Real talk

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          If you consider what Floyd did that night a "win", you are either:

1. African-American
          2. A floyd nut slurper
          3. A crooked judge

Real talk
          Where does Freddie Roach fit into this equation of yours? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
            If you consider what Floyd did that night a "win", you are either:

1. African-American
            2. A floyd nut slurper
            3. A crooked judge

Real talk
            Brian Campbell of ESPN: 117-111 Mayweather
            John Cherwa of the Los Angeles Times: 114-114
            Tim Dahlberg of the Associated Press: 115-113 Mayweather
            Steve Farhood of Showtime: 118-110 Mayweather
            Mike Fridley of Sherdog: 119-109 Mayweather
            Mike James of the Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Mayweather
            Harold Lederman of HBO: 117-111 Mayweather
            Jeff Powell of the Daily Mail: 115-115 38
            Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Mayweather 39
            Dan Rafael of ESPN: 116-112 Mayweather 40
            Gary Randall of Sherdog: 114-114
            Eric Raskin of ESPN: 116-113 Mayweather
            Mike Sloan of Sherdog: 118-110 Mayweather
            Marc Livitz of SecondsOut: 117-111 Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              He couldn't adjust, he came with one speed. That was the speed MW was anticipating.
              Floyd was allowed to hold, head lock, bend below the waist, hug ...... whatever he wanted to. Commentators even brought it up. Kenny Bayless let it all go in which helped Floyd because all he had to do is make it until the 12th round and Dave Moretti and the gang already had Floyd winning before the fight even started.

Even with Manny's shoulder, he still should have gotten more rounds. Manny wins 2 rounds and its a draw. Start with Round 3. Its a Manny round but the judges gave it to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                Brian Campbell of ESPN: 117-111 Mayweather
                John Cherwa of the Los Angeles Times: 114-114
                Tim Dahlberg of the Associated Press: 115-113 Mayweather
                Steve Farhood of Showtime: 118-110 Mayweather
                Mike Fridley of Sherdog: 119-109 Mayweather
                Mike James of the Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Mayweather
                Harold Lederman of HBO: 117-111 Mayweather
                Jeff Powell of the Daily Mail: 115-115 38
                Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Mayweather 39
                Dan Rafael of ESPN: 116-112 Mayweather 40
                Gary Randall of Sherdog: 114-114
                Eric Raskin of ESPN: 116-113 Mayweather
                Mike Sloan of Sherdog: 118-110 Mayweather
                Marc Livitz of SecondsOut: 117-111 Mayweather
                Take out Showtime and a few others that I know lean (fans of) toward Floyd, the rest have it a close fight.

I would like to know how they had some of the rounds that should have gone to Manny.

Round 3 for example.

Comment

Take out Showtime and a few others that I know lean (fans of) toward Floyd, the rest have it a close fight.

I would like to know how they had some of the rounds that should have gone to Manny.

Round 3 for example.
                  you cant use that angle man..even Harold Lederman had it wide

Comment

Round 3 for example.
                    Oh, I see the trend now. Whenever someone takes a position that doesn't support your agenda, then they are biased. Whenever they do support your agenda, then they are knowledgeable. Case in point:

Experts? Diaz's defense team?

I have all experts saying that results can vary dramatically. But you already knew this! BOOOM!
                    MRO: Results can vary dramatically when different drug testing agencies are used.

ADP02: This expert knows what he is talking about!

Same MRO: Quest got this wrong.

ADP02: This expert has no idea what he is talking about, and he is totally biased.

This is all anyone needs to know about you. You accept what the MRO said when you think it supports your opinion, even though I told you that you are interpreting it the wrong way. And that is CLEAR because the MRO clearly states over and over that Quest got this test wrong.

So which is it? Is the MRO full of **** and totally biased for Diaz, or does he know what he is talking about? Or….does he only know what he is talking about when you believe it fits your agenda?

Seriously, how many times have you taken the "this person or this entity is biased" stance? Yet, when Manny's doctor says something, though he is being paid by Manny, gets free tickets to the fights, and tries to shoot him up with Toradol for a non-injury, you say the doctor would never lie.

You've been exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      1. A 20 year MRO Vet, whose job it is to review drug tests, said you are wrong.

2. An anti-doping expert, with more knowledge than your butthurt faking quotations ******ed ass, said you are wrong.

Where are your experts that say this was legit? Been waiting. You have nothing and your "proof" actually proved you wrong, idiot. You've been shut down at every turn. You go off for 4 days then come back with this and that, and then I show you an expert saying you are wrong. It's quite comical.

But...if that makes you feel some kind of way, the Thunderdome still awaits. Feel free to get decapitated there anytime you are willing to step up, son.
                      1) The same MRO VET said that he NEVER came accross an example like this so he is not basing it on another situation NOR did he present scientific evidence that its not possible.
                      So to say, all that the prosecutor needed to say to squash the MRO's testimony was say what I just said AND HE DID!!! BOOOM!

2) The same MRO VET said that results can be dramatically different because the results from different samples by different labs who used different protocols and so on. So on this important point which KILLS his other points HE AGREES WITH ME!!! BOOOOM!

3) If we would have asked the MRO VET this:

You know that your stats are not giving a true picture.
                      - The reliable number was >300 NOT 733. Diaz then could have had any number. 301, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800,..... Does that not change your view?

- The amount of time that Diaz had to drink was more than 2 hours NOT just 1:17 since you are just bringing up the time between TEST #2 and TEST #3. What about the time after the fight and TEST #2? Would it not affect TEST #3?

- You said the results can differ dramatically. So then you freaking gave the perfect explanation to shoot down your "not plausible" scenario!!!

- You brought up an example of drinking water but what if Diaz also used a diuretic that speeds up the dilution process. Does that not change your view?

- YOU did NOT present scientific evidence nor did you ever come across such a case before. Compounding that with you not presenting a clear picture you should have realized that the only chance you had was getting Sample B tested but you did not. WHY FOOOL???? BOOOOM!

4)
                      a) Where are those who agree with me? They all did. THe problem is that you cannot handle that part. All expert witnesses said that you cannot correlate different tests by different samples due to the reasons that was stated. SO YOU ARE WRONG!!! AGAIN!

b) Except for Diaz's team, not QUEST nor SMRTL were agreeing with Diaz's team in that it was not medically plausible! Diaz's team couldn't even get SMRTL to agree with them. lol!!!

c) Diaz was found guilty. So they did agree with me NOT with you.

5) You need to present scientific evidence that proves that Diaz just couldn't have cheated that night. I dare you! Not even Diaz's team, who had to, did not attempt to do so. I DARE YOU TO ATTEMPT .... all you do is play dumb.

The stat are out there. The athlete can dilute, beat the SG/Cr test and have thresholds under the limit for a given substance. TEST #1 was obviously the case and ruled invalid.
                      I can and have presented that to you. So I did lots more. Lets see you do that! I know you cannot so you are left with childish remarks.

6) ADP02: "MRO couldn't come back with any scientific evidence to prove his case. So maybe you can do it. Cannot wait to see all that when I wake up!"

TravestyNY comes back with NOTHING!!! Crickets from you. Just the same dribble. Thunderdome, LMAO, idiot, moron, ......

Look at all of your squirming excuses. Don't you get tired of being a gutless, ball-less coward?

1. The doctor said he was at normal strength BEFORE the fight.

2. Pacquiao said he had no injury before the fight.

3. The doctor said on fight night that he didn't need the meds.

4. Bob Arum said he was not injured before the fight.

5. The NSAC doctors said they examined him before the fight and determined there was no proof of an injury.

Do I have to go on? Stop being a bltch and accept your loss.
                      The same can be said about Floyd and Floyd was using a BANNED METHOD and who knows, possibly banned substances in the IV.

1. Floyd did lots of interviews after the weigh-in and even after the IV later that evening. Did that sound like someone that needed an IV?

He kept on saying that he felt great. Floyd fans said he looked good and expected a great showing from Floyd. I do not remember seeing anyone saying that Floyd looked severely dehydrated. Do you? BOOOM!

2. Actually the NSAC said they needed more time to know if Manny was injured or not since the request came too late.

The NSAC physicians signed and approved Floyd in his examination. All good! I can understand them missing that Floyd was just dehydrated but to the point that he needs an IV??? Come on.

3. Floyd told the NSAC in that form that he did not have a serious medical condition where he required an IV. Did not notify the NSAC even after the IV (before the fight).

4. Floyd's team looked confident after the weighin and all interviews were positive. In fact, Ariza said that Manny looked drained/dehydrated and it didn't look good for Manny! Too funny.

5. We have Floyd's weigh ins up to 30 days before the fight and his own words stating that his weight has been stable for a decade.

6. We have Floyd's dumb excuses for requesting an IV. Do you believe Floyd's lies?

7. We have Floyd's vital signs just before he got his IV. lol! Too funny

8. USADA, NSAC, WADA, studies state to just drink up a few cups of water for each pound lost. Floyd made that up right after the weigh in!

9. After getting an IV, Floyd boasted that OTHERs not Floyd have a disadvantage after a weigh in because they need to dehydrate their bodies down 15-20lbs!!!

10. USADA has suspended other athletes for using an IV even though they told USADA. Did USADA let them know about RETRO TUEs? Nope. They got hit with a suspension!

11. Your comments are laughable about Manny. You know it.
                      a) Just ask yourself this simple question: Logically, using something to numb you out before such a big fight against someone who fights DEFENSIVELY not offensively is just plain dumb unless its because of an injury.
                      b) I can find statements where Manny's team states that he was injured and not at 100%.
                      c) Manny's team realized that the NSAC and people who knew that Manny made truck loads of cash were going to go after him. Explains a lot of what happened and what was said later on.
                      d) So you think it was just a coincidence that Manny had an operation on the same shoulder? lol

More comical is that I was always OK with investigating BOTH Manny and Floyd. The NSAC stopped once Floyd got into trouble.

AGAIN, I asked you questions but you AGAIN DEFLECTED

I can go on!

....let's review:

1. You know more about drug testing than a 20 year MRO.

2. You know more about drug testing than an anti-doping expert.

3. You know more about a doping control officer's job than the aforementioned DCO.

4. You know more about the****utic use exemptions than the 3 or more doctors on the TUEC.

5. You know more about WADA's protocol than USADA.

Did you forget that a WADA spokesperson specifically stated that a retroactive TUE can be given for an IV to combat dehydration.

Oh that's right:

6. You know more about WADA's rules than the aforementioned spokesperson.

I see a trend. And it's called DESPERATION!

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ARE A SHlT POSTER. WE ARE DISCUSSING BOXING, AND YOU BRING UP MAYWEATHER'S PERSONAL LIFE AND THINK YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADDRESS WHY YOU TRIED TO PASS FALSE QUOTATIONS TO A DOCTOR TO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT. THAT SHOWS HOW BADLY YOU'VE BEEN MURDERED, YOU CLOWN. YOU ACTUALLY FELT SO BAD ABOUT GETTING YOUR HEAD HANDED TO YOU THAT YOU DID THE MOST COWARDLY ACT A POSTER HERE COULD DO. CONGRATULATIONS.
                      We both know more than what those 3 TUEC members knew about this. If they knew what we knew and were objective about it, no way would they give Floyd A RETRO TUE for an IV for severe dehydration. USADA CAN talk to the 3 TUEC members since its USADA that establishes the TUEC and its allowed.

Delays of 6 hours? Goes to bet on games to delay further.

Does it take that long to rehydrate someone? Nope. It can be done relatively quickly with fluids only! Oh, we saw Floyd do that. lol

Wada made a general comment not specifically on Floyd. I read that too. Someone has an emergency situation, they can get an IV, no problem even if its not in a hospital type environment. We saw Floyd just before the IV. We have stats on Floyd. We have interviews on Floyd.

Sorry but you said that Floyd was not someone who ever was convicted of anything. I responded and you got all defensive that I spoke bad about your hero Floyd!
                      Last edited by ADP02; 01-22-2017, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X