Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather No Longer Convinced That Golovkin Beats Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    They praise Spence, who isn't half the boxer Golovkin is yet. Mayweather like to talk about how easy ggg is to beat, but they certainly wouldn't take him on. Why not take on a legacy defining MW beast of you think he's all hype Andy straight up and down.

They claim money, but Floyd v golovkin would be huuuuuuuuuge.

Media would sell that fight like no other. Every boxing fan would want to see it. It's not always two major ppv stars that make Big events. Canelo headlined zero ppv when he first got Floyd. It was huge because the boxing public wanted to know if Mayweather could take him on.

They want none of Golovkin, I don't blame them. But it's stupid that they claim it's not worth it.

They also want to see GGG v Canelo pushed far back as possible. If ggg blows out a prime Canelo, Mayweather would feel like stealing the spot light back somehow.

Jacob said destroys Chevez at 164.5.

If GGG struggles with Jacobs it'd only mean that Jacobs is a lot better than people give him credit for. People tend to disregard anyone who has a loss, even though Jacobs only flashes of any kind of weakness were against an elite Pirog as a prospect, and former champion Mora. Not bad.

However, Canelo will be facing a guy who hasn't made under 168 in five years and looked drained at 168.

Dawson can down to full 168 and was a mess. Chevez is going to 164.5.

I do not want to imagine what Golivkin does to a weight drained Chevez.
    You are one pathetic human being. If I'm GGG, I'm very uncomfortable that I have stans out there the likes of you. Yeah, he can make money selling you bull**** product. But on the other, you're a sick freak that's probably trying to find out where the man lives so you can drop by unannounced. Get some help homie.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      forgetting that Golovkin/Canelo argument for a sec.....

..... I said it all along, the issue really was the weight

weight matters, that 5lbs was likely the winning or losing of that fight

I always said..... at 155, Canelo beats Golovkin..... simply because they are full-of-**** about that 154-168 stuff..... making 155 would kill Golovkin, he would lose on the scales..... and 155 is Canelo-territory, the kid is a beast

but at 160, I favored Golovkin..... 160 is Golovkin-territory

the weight mattered

Team Golovkin shat the bed when it came to making that fight the first time around..... and when Golovkin refused to fight Canelo at 155, he determined his own fate..... now he will have to wait until Canelo is ready, and now he will be fighting a fully fledged middleweight
      If GGG really wanted the fight right now would of agreed to drop a few pounds at catchweight would of got the fight last year. Promoter said before the cotto fight weight wasn't a issue and they would go down for canelo, ggg himself said I can make 154 easy months earlier when he was begging for floyd. But after the cotto fight those idiots flip flopped and took a hard line stance praying the wbc would give them leverage enforcing the fight right away at 160. It backfired as no belt is bigger then the A side. Now GGG has to wait longer for the fight and by then canelo will be a better fighter and used to the weight and GGG will be older. Getting the fight now at 155-158 (could of negotiated that) or waiting 2 or more years for a fight at 160?...no brainer you take the fight now but like I said GGG has idiots running his career.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        LMFAO! And flomos shit on GGG fans for over-hyping him!

So how many elite fighters has li'l s got on her resume?

How many world titles has she won?

How many divisions has she won world titles in?
        What you're surprised that the 26 year old fighter with 21 bouts doesn't have the accolades as the 35 year old with 36 fights? Hell both are even on the 0 elite fighters, and Spence would have his belt if ggg wasn't looking 2 weight classes down for competition and took the guy he was mandatory to fight. Once Spence does beat Brook they'll have resumes that are pretty comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          What you're surprised that the 26 year old fighter with 21 bouts doesn't have the accolades as the 35 year old with 36 fights? Hell both are even on the 0 elite fighters, and Spence would have his belt if ggg wasn't looking 2 weight classes down for competition and took the guy he was mandatory to fight. Once Spence does beat Brook they'll have resumes that are pretty comparable.
          So tell us which elite level names li'l suspender belt has fought and beaten - not who he hasn't fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            They praise Spence, who isn't half the boxer Golovkin is yet. Mayweather like to talk about how easy ggg is to beat, but they certainly wouldn't take him on. Why not take on a legacy defining MW beast of you think he's all hype Andy straight up and down.

They claim money, but Floyd v golovkin would be huuuuuuuuuge.

Media would sell that fight like no other. Every boxing fan would want to see it. It's not always two major ppv stars that make Big events. Canelo headlined zero ppv when he first got Floyd. It was huge because the boxing public wanted to know if Mayweather could take him on.

They want none of Golovkin, I don't blame them. But it's stupid that they claim it's not worth it.

They also want to see GGG v Canelo pushed far back as possible. If ggg blows out a prime Canelo, Mayweather would feel like stealing the spot light back somehow.

Jacob said destroys Chevez at 164.5.

If GGG struggles with Jacobs it'd only mean that Jacobs is a lot better than people give him credit for. People tend to disregard anyone who has a loss, even though Jacobs only flashes of any kind of weakness were against an elite Pirog as a prospect, and former champion Mora. Not bad.

However, Canelo will be facing a guy who hasn't made under 168 in five years and looked drained at 168.

Dawson can down to full 168 and was a mess. Chevez is going to 164.5.

I do not want to imagine what Golivkin does to a weight drained Chevez.
            Spence isn't pushing 35 like GG.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              So tell us which elite level names li'l suspender belt has fought and beaten - not who he hasn't fought.
              I don't see any elites on Alfred E.Newman's crap resume.

His biggest win is a Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                forgetting that Golovkin/Canelo argument for a sec.....

..... I said it all along, the issue really was the weight

weight matters, that 5lbs was likely the winning or losing of that fight

I always said..... at 155, Canelo beats Golovkin..... simply because they are full-of-**** about that 154-168 stuff..... making 155 would kill Golovkin, he would lose on the scales..... and 155 is Canelo-territory, the kid is a beast

but at 160, I favored Golovkin..... 160 is Golovkin-territory

the weight mattered

Team Golovkin shat the bed when it came to making that fight the first time around..... and when Golovkin refused to fight Canelo at 155, he determined his own fate..... now he will have to wait until Canelo is ready, and now he will be fighting a fully fledged middleweight
                I think this is very accurate.

I think Lil g and his peeps didn't want any part of finding out how Gennady would do at 155 even though they've been selling wolf tickets for 3 years about how they could do it there.

And I don't think GBP and Kid Cinnamon wanted his first getdown at 160 to be against the guy who is supposed to be the best middle in the world.

The problem for Gennady is that Canelo is holding the money bag...and the time clock.

Loeffler and K2 overplayed their hand. They thought they could bluff their way to the pot with just a pair of deuces.

Now they have to wait and see if Canelo will throw them a bone.

A Canelo who will be more popular than ever if he beats the son of the legend.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  STFU punk and go back to svcking Mayweather's dick! Canelo will tap little g's ass the same way I would tap your ass punk!
                  That's all you ever do is hate on Canelo so **** you!
                  Lololol... That's because Canela is probably the biggest pu**y a** bit*h boxing has ever seen you damn d*ckrider!!! And you wanna tap this other guys ass?? You really are a damn **** huh... I can't wait for GGG to crush this little redheaded Mexican wannabe so people like you just disappear!!!

Comment

After Jacobs is knock out will they say the same thing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Spence isn't pushing 35 like GG.
                      Spencer is only pushing 27 and he's already beaten Chris Algeria. how many other nearly 27 yo have wins like that on their resumia???
                      Last edited by kafkod; 01-18-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X