Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could have gone either way including the draw. Rematch in the UK makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I'm watching with my friends and I'm so angry right now.
      Jack got robbed.

Comment

• Jack outlanded him by 70 punches and these brits are calling draw lmaooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          You feel bad for Badou Jack. Two draws in a row that could certainly be wins.
          The last two fight should have been wins for Jack, so sad to see fighters get robbed.

Comment

• Sad to see Jack get robbed like that for a second fight in a row. Also if I'm not mistaken the ref should have taken a point in the 12th for Degale spitting out his mouth piece.

Comment

• Amazing

that was an amazing fight. I had jack winning by a point. This is what we boxing fanatics needed. Degale and jack both deserve credit.

Comment

• The fight was quite good at times but the thought that both guys would get comfortably blazed by better super middleweights of the past was never far away.

Comment

• DeGale looked beat to hell and had the audacity to say he was still pretty lol.... if I was jack no way I go to the UK to get jobbed!

Comment

• Wow Jack got robbed of clear wins twice in a row and Degale had the audacity to call over Eddie Hearn to try to get the rematch in England?? Lmaoo

Degale looked like he been thru the ringer and was getting punished! I think Jack stops him if they fight at 175, was really close to doing it in the 12th but uncharacteristically he gassed!

Great fight tho

Comment

• That ref can take a good punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X