Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - IBF champion James DeGale (23-1-1, 14 KOs) and WBC champion Badou Jack (20-1-3, 12 KOs) fought to a twelve round majority draw to retain their super middleweight world titles. The scores were 114-112 for DeGale, 113-113, 113-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Holy ****. This is the biggest robbery for this level of fight.
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-15-2017, 12:13 AM.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - IBF champion James DeGale (23-1-1, 14 KOs) and WBC champion Badou Jack (20-1-3, 12 KOs) fought to a twelve round majority draw to retain their super middleweight world titles. The scores were 114-112 for DeGale, 113-113, 113-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Robbery?

I thought DeGale won rounds 1/2/3 and 9/10/11. Jack won the other 6. Both scored a knockdown.

Fair result in my eyes.

Comment

Chunky very lucky, I had it 115-111 Jack, great fight though, credit to both guys

Comment

Can we all agree

That boxing needs new judges?? This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            That boxing needs new judges?? This is getting ridiculous.
            I'm watching with my friends and I'm so angry right now.

Comment

I thought jack won

Comment

****ing robbery, DeGale only won rounds 1,2,5. Jack won 9-3 (116-110), Jack out landed him in nine rounds, this is bull ****

Comment

Omg wtf was that Jack won this fight. Degale looed like trash after first knockdown

Comment

Nothing wrong with the Decision IMO.

It was to close to call.

Let's do this again. No way Jack goes to Britain, he'll get cooked by the judges over there.

Comment

Working...
                    X