No announcement yet.

Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    You have to assume there's personal agenda, because otherwise only a total ****** would score that fight for Ward.
    That is ridiculous dude. 27% of those scoring at ringside or for their media outlet had Ward winning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      That is ridiculous dude. 27% of those scoring at ringside or for their media outlet had Ward winning.
      60 TOTAL SCORES POLLED FROM MEDIA

44 Scores for KOVALEV = 73%
      15 Scores for WARD = 25%
      1 Score for a DRAW = 2%

Also 33,3% of official judges had Canelo vs Mayweather a draw... that's why the voice of the majority matters.

Comment

I'd say half of those people are ******, and half are biased in some way. I'd definitely say that 13.5% people of any population are mentally very limited. Challenged.

Bias probably plays a bigger role than ******ity to explain the 27% of people ringside (how many Americans among them?) who actually scored Ward winning enough rounds to win that fight. Bias makes more sense, which is why "personal agenda" was highlighted a few posts ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          I'd say half of those people are ******, and half are biased in some way. I'd definitely say that 13.5% people of any population are mentally very limited. Challenged.

Bias probably plays a bigger role than ******ity to explain the 27% of people ringside (how many Americans among them?) who actually scored Ward winning enough rounds to win that fight. Bias makes more sense, which is why "personal agenda" was highlighted a few posts ago.
          Many of them weren't American. They were just people assigned to cover the fight for whatever media entity they work for.

Even the people that had Kov winning, most of them had 114-113 (like me) or 115-112 which is 6-6 or 7-5.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Well I promised I would quote posts from a lot of unbiased Ward fans who said he saw Kovalev win. I just searched a little bit, there are many more posts to quote, but I don't feel like wasting more time.

(his signature is a picture of Andre Ward)

Had predicted Ward winning, but scored it for Kovalev:

New post:

Thank you all guys for your honesty. Sorry for the notification!

.......Kovalev lost bro

move on.....he can try to improve and win the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              60 TOTAL SCORES POLLED FROM MEDIA

44 Scores for KOVALEV = 73%
              15 Scores for WARD = 25%
              1 Score for a DRAW = 2%

Also 33,3% of official judges had Canelo vs Mayweather a draw... that's why the voice of the majority matters.
              That score in Floyd/Canelo was seen as bad from roughly 98% of ringside scorers. Here its 27%.

My only point is you are making the closeness of the score about things outside the ring when it was due to the closeness of the fight inside the ring.

Comment

Many of them weren't American. They were just people assigned to cover the fight for whatever media entity they work for.

Even the people that had Kov winning, most of them had 114-113 (like me) or 115-112 which is 6-6 or 7-5.
                It's impossible to give Ward enough rounds to win that fight unless you're either ****** or have an agenda.

Comment

More and more people keep saying it. I added one more to the first post.

Comment

Some people on this board live sad lives. What does this change in the grand scheme of things?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      .......Kovalev lost bro

move on.....he can try to improve and win the rematch
                      kov can fight much much worse and still win the rematch provided there are competent judges. ward can fight much much better and still lose provided there are competent judges.

Comment

Working...
                      X