Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy with the ward avatar from Boston, one of the biggest ward fan's on here had a great and honest summary of the fight, think his name is 'newengland' ?

It show's the difference between being a boxing fan and a fanboy ( pbp, redfox and the other fanboys who continue to live in their fantasy world)

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      How do you know they all were Ward fans? Picking Ward to win doesn't mean they're a fan. I'm picking Golovkin to beat Jacobs am i a fan of Golovkin?
      Yes you are bruh. Down low GGG fan. Why else would u bring Golovkin to a Ward-Kov thread?????????????????????
      Last edited by Mequetrefe; 01-12-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
        Yes you are bruh. Down low GGG fan. Why else would u bring Golovkin to a Ward-Kov thread?????????????????????
        Because thread starter KNOWS i'm not a fan of Golovkin. Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          Everyone knows who won that fight. Even the guys arguing in Ward's favour are like "It could have gone either way", "it's too close to be a robbery", "only the judges' opinion matters", etc. Just arguing for the sake of arguing
          Pretty much lol you can't say it could of went either way if you know what you're watching and I clearly saw ward LOSE 7 rounds clear as day.

Comment

Close fights can go either way. Thats a fact and it does not need data to verify its truth content. Outrage, anger at a decision should best be reserved for one of two situations:

a) A Robbery...Chavez winning against Sweet Pea for example

b) A close fight where the scoring had one guy way ahead of the other. Mayweather versus pac for example.

The Ward Kovalev fight was actually pretty easy to score. Some people think Ward, others think Kovalev initiated the clinching...that is debatable. Some people want to give credit to Ward's body attacks and others think these are dirty punches, or should not be scored...I don't know if that is debatable but I guess a judge could decide they are irrelevent in theory.

Some people want to credit swing rounds that are pretty much a draw, to either guy, for any number of reasons...thats why its a close fight. A fight like this is essentially a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Because thread starter KNOWS i'm not a fan of Golovkin. Move along.
              You a fake ass GGG hater.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Close fights can go either way. Thats a fact and it does not need data to verify its truth content. Outrage, anger at a decision should best be reserved for one of two situations:

a) A Robbery...Chavez winning against Sweet Pea for example

b) A close fight where the scoring had one guy way ahead of the other. Mayweather versus pac for example.

The Ward Kovalev fight was actually pretty easy to score. Some people think Ward, others think Kovalev initiated the clinching...that is debatable. Some people want to give credit to Ward's body attacks and others think these are dirty punches, or should not be scored...I don't know if that is debatable but I guess a judge could decide they are irrelevent in theory.

Some people want to credit swing rounds that are pretty much a draw, to either guy, for any number of reasons...thats why its a close fight. A fight like this is essentially a draw.
                All wrong points first Chavez Whitaker was called a draw, second The Floyd PAC fight was not close... and finally the kov ward fight can't be a draw because of the knockdown it's mathematically impossible.

Point blank period kov outlanded and clearly won more rounds, it couldn't of went either way unless you dksab.

Comment

SMH..this is like Floyd-Pacquiao all over again...no matter how many posts you make it will not change history

Comment

bro, get over it, kov lost

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      All wrong points first Chavez Whitaker was called a draw, second The Floyd PAC fight was not close... and finally the kov ward fight can't be a draw because of the knockdown it's mathematically impossible.

Point blank period kov outlanded and clearly won more rounds, it couldn't of went either way unless you dksab.
                      The points stand... are you an idiot? Put in your own examples ok? Im not even going to accept your ignorant strawman debate. This isn't about the whitaker or mayweather fight at all.

Your using the logic of a bean counter when I am asking people to think comprehensively. Your not even focusing on the point to be debated. The point is not the mathmatical possability/impossability of a victory...the point is that neither man did anything to show a clear victory over the other man. By the way it is not a mathmatical impossability. What if somoene thought Ward did very well otherwise that round and made it a one point round? Not saying that would be CORRECT mr bean counter, but it is theoretically possible?

Comment

Working...
                      X