Degale will be robbed by PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
    "Porky" was on PED'S and degale still beat him
    That wasn't the consensus after that fight. I'm sure you were one of the Anti Haymons screaming robbery.

Comment

If anything they want Degale to win. He is a popular UK fighter that is slowly crossing over to the US. Jack is almost unknown in the US with no personality.

So in the end the bigger investment is Degale

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        I thought Degale won but the scores were much wider than they should have been.

Degale, as always, fought down to the level of his opponent.
        I would be surprised if this weekend wasn't controversial too. Jack is a solid puncher whereas Chunky is more about volume with less impact. Unless there are knockdowns I can see opinion being divided.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
          both fighters are managed by al haymon.

doesn't make sense for haymon to rob anybody, let alone degale. degale is a bigger star and more marketable.
          Booooom

You shot down a d*ckless neo-nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            shut the **** up already. you all said ward was ducking kovalev. then he fights him and wins and you guys still whine. like the stupid pac-tards. off yourselves. your pathetic.c

Comment

I hope threads like this-disgruntled posters trying to taint and denigrate a win by claiming a robbery will happen before the fight starts-do not become the norm in 2017 here on NSB.

How about we ejoy the fight and then discuss "robbery" after the fight is over.

Comment

What?? Jack was robbed in his last fight and DeGale has got the nod in tight fights 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                  both fighters are managed by al haymon.

doesn't make sense for haymon to rob anybody, let alone degale. degale is a bigger star and more marketable.
                  Exactly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    With a TMT fighter in Vegas there's always a chance I guess. There's always a chance in Vegas no matter who's fighting.
                    The fight is in Brooklyn

Comment

You must don't watch Boxing. Jack has been robbed twice under PBC first Marco Perriban then Lucian Bute. It's funny you only see these type of threads for PBC. Degale lost his last fight and got busted up.by Porky , I didn't hear anything about robbery then. Plus when has a Mayweather fighter get a robbery only one I can think of is Love vs Rosado and that was close. Yall just lobe to hate on Floyd and Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                      X