Collapse
No announcement yet.

Degale will be robbed by PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i hope not. We already seen the wrong decision when the two best fought each other in the LHW division to see who is the best, so it would be sad to see it happen at SMW.

Comment

people keep saying degale will be a huge star.....ok based on what? he was fighting on undercards when he fought in the uk and now hes headlining in the states but not selling anything so where does the huge stardom come from?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Well i hope not. We already seen the wrong decision when the two best fought each other in the LHW division to see who is the best, so it would be sad to see it happen at SMW.
        shut the **** up already. you all said ward was ducking kovalev. then he fights him and wins and you guys still whine. like the stupid pac-tards. off yourselves. your pathetic.c

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          shut the **** up already. you all said ward was ducking kovalev. then he fights him and wins and you guys still whine. like the stupid pac-tards. off yourselves. your pathetic.c
          takes ward 5 years to fight a top fighter, gets a gift decision, refuses to fight him again. why would anyone complain about that?

Comment

Good call OP. Degale really walked right into this one. Hard to see him get the nod if its a competitive scrap

Comment

Jack is very average IMO.

Degale should beat him on a UD, but I would be concerned with the fact Jack is a TMT fighter.

To be 100% sure, you must KO or stop the guy these days.

Comment

With a TMT fighter in Vegas there's always a chance I guess. There's always a chance in Vegas no matter who's fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Jack is very average IMO.

Degale should beat him on a UD, but I would be concerned with the fact Jack is a TMT fighter.

To be 100% sure, you must KO or stop the guy these days.
                  degale is average too so this is a good even matchup. degale is the saunders of 168.

Comment

I highly doubt it considering both are worked by Haymon and DeGale has the more future earning potential. If anything, its Jack in the cross hairs of a robbery lol Although chuinky should beat him fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      takes ward 5 years to fight a top fighter, gets a gift decision, refuses to fight him again. why would anyone complain about that?
                      kovalev wasnt even a champ 5 years ago. you all started riding his nuts after he beat hopkins and claimed you guys watched him since he was an amateur.

gift decision? says the same idiots who think mayweather got a gift against pac rofl.

btw wards win over kessler alone is better then anything sergey has done ROFL. name 1 fighter sergey has fought thats better than kessler who ward fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X