No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Sor Rungvisai Winner To Face Cuadras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Sor Rungvisai Winner To Face Cuadras

According to the President of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Mauricio Sulaiman, the winner of the upcoming fight between Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez of Nicaragua and Srisaket Sor Rungvisai of Thailand will have to make a defense against former world champion Carlos Cuadras.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Chocolatito in effect has to do a mandatory and then right afterwards do a mandatory again?

Comment

Thid could backfire sor runhvisai has 38 ko in 41 wins so unless hr takes him out early hell take his share of punches wilr cuadrad waits or fighys a tune up with tyson marquez whos pressure style ligntly resembles choco sor rungvisai gave cuadras a battle untill the headbutt stopped it all the powers of boxing are making cuadras ss eady as possible to win ths rematch if choco bests the thai not nalt easy task &if the thai wins cuadras aalready beat him s while back choco went up 1division 2 much.

Comment

WHY??? FANS WANT TO SEE INOUE AND ESTRADA, NOT CUADRAS

Chocolatito-Cuadras was not even that competitive. There are a lot of Mexican fans who wanted Cuadras to win, and they saw Chocolatito's face all ****ed up after the fight, so they convinced themselves it was close. It wasn't. That's just what happens when you go up in weight too much and absorb punches from way bigger men. Cuadras had bacne and walked through all of Chocolatito's punches, and kept coming and laid big shots on Gonzalez. However, he was constantly out-thrown and outlanded, and Chocolatito showed he was a way faster, more skilled, better fighter, just not as big.

So it's really not even an interesting fight outside of the size difference. I'd rather see Inoue or Estrada who are also bigger than Chocolatito but at least also bring the high level skill to make it a more intriguing matchup. Those guys could actually beat Chocolatito, not just be bigger than him.

THIS COULD BE PETER NELSON'S FIRST HUGE MISSTEP AT HBO IF HE MAKES THE CUADRAS REMATCH. THEY RISK MAKING GONZALEZ VS. INOUE INTO THE GAMBOA VS. JUAN MANUEL LOPEZ OF THIS DECADE. THEY ARE GOING TO WEAR OUT GONZALEZ AGAINST BIGGER FIGHTERS AND THE INOUE FIGHT WILL NO LONGER BE INTERESTING. MAKE THE INOUE FIGHT!

Comment

Sorry for my spelling my fingers tooo fat for my cell but choco vs sir rungvisai will be tough and hell leave a piece of him there while cuadras tunes up against sum1 like segura,sosa,tyson marquez or some philipino journey man 2 keep buysy choco although hes champ cant help but feel he went 1 div.tooo high nooo way he beats cuadras again no way

Comment

I can dig it, so long as we get that Inouye(spell check) fight after

Comment

This division is just going to be seriously rough for RG. He doesnt seem to have carried his power up, is at the end of his prime, and with his aggressive style he will continue to take punishment vs the likes of Rungvisai and Cuadras.

I dont see him fighting for much longer. Especially if he can get a big payday out of HBO or Japan.

Comment

If he can get those two, and then Inuoue or Estrada II and win all three, then **** me what a great fighter we are witnessing.

I think a loss is coming though if he keeps fighting these guys

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
                  Thid could backfire sor runhvisai has 38 ko in 41 wins so unless hr takes him out early hell take his share of punches wilr cuadrad waits or fighys a tune up with tyson marquez whos pressure style ligntly resembles choco sor rungvisai gave cuadras a battle untill the headbutt stopped it all the powers of boxing are making cuadras ss eady as possible to win ths rematch if choco bests the thai not nalt easy task &if the thai wins cuadras aalready beat him s while back choco went up 1division 2 much.
                  He's absolute trash. 4 losses, including 2 KO losses, 1 notable win out of those 41. He's fought more "debut" fighters of any active pro i've seen. In the past 3 years he's fought 10 guys with losing records and 4 fighters with just barely a .500 winning percentage. These are the trash fighters some fans like to hype in the lower weight class, and if they are beaten then the guy who beat them becomes #1 P4P. It's lunacy, Rungvisai is not a quality opponent whatsoever. He's a shameful opponent even for a mando which are usually ****. Hiding in Thailand fighting guys who are debuting or guys who have 5-10 records. BAsically what RG's resume is mostly full of.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He's absolute trash. 4 losses, including 2 KO losses, 1 notable win out of those 41. He's fought more "debut" fighters of any active pro i've seen. In the past 3 years he's fought 10 guys with losing records and 4 fighters with just barely a .500 winning percentage. These are the trash fighters some fans like to hype in the lower weight class, and if they are beaten then the guy who beat them becomes #1 P4P. It's lunacy, Rungvisai is not a quality opponent whatsoever. He's a shameful opponent even for a mando which are usually ****. Hiding in Thailand fighting guys who are debuting or guys who have 5-10 records. BAsically what RG's resume is mostly full of.
                    Watch his fight with Cuadras. The whole fight. This guy is tough as old boots, hard punching and was coming on very strong when the fight got stopped on cuts. Your hatred of the smaller weightclasses is completely irrational. Anyone who watches and understands boxing can see the skill level and talent in these guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X