Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Sor Rungvisai Winner To Face Cuadras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    WHY??? FANS WANT TO SEE INOUE AND ESTRADA, NOT CUADRAS

Chocolatito-Cuadras was not even that competitive. There are a lot of Mexican fans who wanted Cuadras to win, and they saw Chocolatito's face all ****ed up after the fight, so they convinced themselves it was close. It wasn't. That's just what happens when you go up in weight too much and absorb punches from way bigger men. Cuadras had bacne and walked through all of Chocolatito's punches, and kept coming and laid big shots on Gonzalez. However, he was constantly out-thrown and outlanded, and Chocolatito showed he was a way faster, more skilled, better fighter, just not as big.

So it's really not even an interesting fight outside of the size difference. I'd rather see Inoue or Estrada who are also bigger than Chocolatito but at least also bring the high level skill to make it a more intriguing matchup. Those guys could actually beat Chocolatito, not just be bigger than him.

THIS COULD BE PETER NELSON'S FIRST HUGE MISSTEP AT HBO IF HE MAKES THE CUADRAS REMATCH. THEY RISK MAKING GONZALEZ VS. INOUE INTO THE GAMBOA VS. JUAN MANUEL LOPEZ OF THIS DECADE. THEY ARE GOING TO WEAR OUT GONZALEZ AGAINST BIGGER FIGHTERS AND THE INOUE FIGHT WILL NO LONGER BE INTERESTING. MAKE THE INOUE FIGHT!
    Way bigger men?

Man, Cuadras weighted 129 pounds, Gonzalez 126 pounds. Were the same weights.

Plus the same Gonzalez ducked two times the rematch with Cuadras, for a reason.

The same Gonzalez said that cuadras was his best rival and hardest fight.

Estrada is injured right now, he needs another tune up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      This division is just going to be seriously rough for RG. He doesnt seem to have carried his power up, is at the end of his prime, and with his aggressive style he will continue to take punishment vs the likes of Rungvisai and Cuadras.

I dont see him fighting for much longer. Especially if he can get a big payday out of HBO or Japan.
      He always was a 112-115 natural fighter.

He has 29 years old and he can't make the 112 pounds actually, that said all.

In 105-112 pounds he was the bigger man, always. But now in his natural weight he doesn't have that advantage

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        At least he does it. Besides that one guy he fought in Nicaragua, he's been on a nice run... real nice run of opponents.

If he takes a break after this should be fine. Active and his trainer died, so they need an evaluation after this performance w/the new trainer
        Are you crazy? What real nice run of opponents? In his whole career he only fought with 2 elites fighters: Estrada in 2012(with Estrada in 108 pounds) and Cuadras in 2016.

Yaegashi is a B class champ, or C, Guevara, another B Class koed him in Japan.

Viloria was too old, Sosa more old, Arroyo? Another B class, what real nice run?

Real nice run what Salido did, Garcia. Lomachenko. Vargas. etc.

People on here is too ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Watch his fight with Cuadras. The whole fight. This guy is tough as old boots, hard punching and was coming on very strong when the fight got stopped on cuts. Your hatred of the smaller weightclasses is completely irrational. Anyone who watches and understands boxing can see the skill level and talent in these guys.
          I saw that whole fight live and scored it live wih everyone else in the rbr thread, I had it a draw and it could have gone to Cuadras. Not impressed with RG in that fight at all. Sorry but that's a bad example to use to convince someone how great he is. I was more impressed with Cuadras making the fight so close with his hayemakers and how he caught RG with those wide punches so much.

Comment

Cuadras-Chocolatito 2 coming up

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I saw that whole fight live and scored it live wih everyone else in the rbr thread, I had it a draw and it could have gone to Cuadras. Not impressed with RG in that fight at all. Sorry but that's a bad example to use to convince someone how great he is. I was more impressed with Cuadras making the fight so close with his hayemakers and how he caught RG with those wide punches so much.
              I agree with you.

Cuadras exposed Gonzalez and his bad defense, for that reason his face at the end of the fight was deform.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Are you crazy? What real nice run of opponents? In his whole career he only fought with 2 elites fighters: Estrada in 2012(with Estrada in 108 pounds) and Cuadras in 2016.

Yaegashi is a B class champ, or C, Guevara, another B Class koed him in Japan.

Viloria was too old, Sosa more old, Arroyo? Another B class, what real nice run?

Real nice run what Salido did, Garcia. Lomachenko. Vargas. etc.

People on here is too ignorant.
                No, you're just ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                  No, you're just ******ed.
                  Nope, you are the ******ed and I exhibited you easily. Explain me what's the real nice run of Gonzalez? Hahaha poor ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    I agree with you.

Cuadras exposed Gonzalez and his bad defense, for that reason his face at the end of the fight was deform.
                    Thats bs. You cant get exposed when you are going up in weight and fighting the the best champ. Its like saying Ward got exposed by Kovalev or that Kovalev got exposed by Ward. No one got exposed, they are just good fighters. Roman showed his greatness by defeating Cuadras, stop hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
                      Thats bs. You cant get exposed when you are going up in weight and fighting the the best champ. Its like saying Ward got exposed by Kovalev or that Kovalev got exposed by Ward. No one got exposed, they are just good fighters. Roman showed his greatness by defeating Cuadras, stop hating.
                      The best champ is Inoue and a big difference: Ward defeated some elites fighters clearly, Gonzalez fought with two, only with 2 and he was exposed.

The weight? My balls, Gonzalez is a 112-115 natural fighter, he can't make the 112 pounds, and he has 29 years old. Cuadras was in 129 pounds, Gonzalez in 126.

And yep, Ward was exposed look the comments on him after the fight, he looked limited using clinches like a crazy. Gonzalez knows about the danger and he ducked the rematch with Cuadras this time waiting that Cuadras go to have problems in September to make the 115.

That's the only answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X