Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there one single person that wants to see Pac vs Horn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man hes all over the place, i dont know what to make of it. Hes definately not on the level of sexy sergio, david Gaye, dr steel hammer, robin reid ect.

Here in his pro shots hes looking thick, solid, tight. Can you show me your jack hammer, Mr construction worker?

Yet in his profile shots, you can see he has the same droopy nasty chin that chavez jr has. groce

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      LOL manny is gonna destroy this kid if they fight, then youll see

-propping up jeff horn
      -calls someone else a fanboy
      -
      yeah because calling you out on ur BS is 'propping someone up', i never claimed this fight wasnt a mismatch, you're just trying to move the goalposts now.

- you clearly don't know or have never seen horn fight
      - you've made like 10 threads about this fight yet you made 0 about mayweather - berto-
      -

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        yeah because calling you out on ur BS is 'propping someone up', i never claimed this fight wasnt a mismatch, you're just trying to move the goalposts now.

- you clearly don't know or have never seen horn fight
        - you've made like 10 threads about this fight yet you made 0 about mayweather - berto-
        -
        what are you even talking about now.. this is my first thread about manny in ages. Its too early for you to be this drunk mlac. He was on the parker undercard, he got dropped by a headbutt

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Well want is a strong word

But more than likely I am going to watch it

well said

Comment

I want to see a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              what are you even talking about now.. this is my first thread about manny in ages. Its too early for you to be this drunk mlac. He was on the parker undercard, he got dropped by a headbutt
              whatever im exaggerating, you've made more than 1...whos doing the maths?

but yeah bud i mean i donno how to respond to this new golden point of your's

' he got dropped by a headbutt ' therefore i can only conclude that he is absolutely terribile and has no skills or amateur record and is clearly way worse than alergieri and bumto.

socrates would be proud of the devastating debate ending points your making bro.

Comment

prior to pac picking this no hoper, not one of us has even mentioned the poor sap. NOW hes supposed to be some untapped HOFer. and just because a guy hasnt seen him fight, that makes us simpletons ?!?!?! the shlt fans will put themselves through. smdh

Comment

Pacs a legend, his race is run. I don't care who these fighters whose careers are over fight tbh. They're semi retired to me.

People are pissed because Pac has a bit left in the tank and could beatpst younger fighters still. But you need to remember, in boxing "wear and tear" on an older fighter means chronic trauma encephalopathy.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    I want to see a trilogy.
                    Don't let arum see this!!!!

Comment

on regular HBO, why not? its where it belongs, not on PPV

Comment

Working...
                      X