Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there one single person that wants to see Pac vs Horn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    i didnt buy floyd berto.. and horn isnt even berto level

let that sink in for a minute
    IDK man, Horn would probably outbox Soto-Karass.

Comment

Hell no... I didn't watch Vargas, I haven't watched Manny's last two fights. I didn't even watch CANELO Smith live...i caught the free replay. I sure as hell ain't watching Manny Horn. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        IDK man, Horn would probably outbox Soto-Karass.
        idk about that, plus berto fought that fight with one arm

Comment

This is the guy everybody was ready to complain about Spence HAVING to fight if Brook vacated. Now he's supposed to be a killer?!?!? At least Spence would've been forced to fight him. Pacquiao is picking him as a voluntary

Comment

What surprises me is that people still watch Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              idk about that, plus berto fought that fight with one arm
              I think soto karass had something like 8 losses when he fought Berto including a lost to Yuri Foreman lol Who knows though man but honestly if Horn fought Berto, Id put $5 on Horn.

But either way man, I am just comparing Berto and Horn. This is no way a swipe at Floyd or Pac. I really dont care who they fight, I want to see these young fighters challenge themselves against each other and let these old timers ride off into the sunset no matter how bright or dim it is.

Comment

I never heard of the guy and I follow boxing pretty closely. I checked his record with boxrec and they have him 12 th at welterweight with no wins over anybody worth a damn. Pacquiao is on the way out and 37 years old. I don't mind him picking carefully at this point in his career but he should fight somebody better than Horn. This is his worst opponent since Algieri. It's just a slaughter and a waste of time for Pacquiao to fight Horn. Even Pacquiao can't fight a guy this bad and unknown and expect the fight to be a big seller.

Comment

Pretty sure Horn's family wants to see this......

Comment

Hell no....

Comment

No. But i would love to see Soto Karass - Kamegai 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X