Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Mayweather-Trinidad, PEDs, Rousey, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bread was very complimentary towards Anthony Joshua, and rightfully so given the topic he was addressing.

But he should also have kept it real and mentioned that AJ is very likely on PEDs when that topic came up. Notice that AJ has stayed away from the WBC and VADA so far in his career?
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-06-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Bread was very complimentary towards Anthony Joshua, and rightfully so given the topic he was a dressing.

But he should also have kept it real and mentioned that AJ is very likely on PEDs when that topic came up. Notice that AJ has stayed away from the WBC and VADA so far in his career?
      Joshua is the reason there shouldn't be drug testing in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        Joshua is the reason there shouldn't be drug testing in boxing.
        Naw, man.

Become a champion the old fashioned way, like a man. If you have to cheat to do it then get out of the sport

That's the way I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          Basically he thinks Cotto is doping!
          cutting massive weight and gaining alot back after the weigh in, dropping the mexican wbc title who en forces strict drug testing all of a sudden and preferring the Puerto Rican wbo title.... Sounds like Canelo to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            cutting massive weight and gaining alot back after the weigh in, dropping the mexican wbc title who en forces strict drug testing all of a sudden and preferring the Puerto Rican wbo title.... Sounds like Canelo to me.
            I thought of Canelo as I read it. Him cancelling his December fight and having all those months off matches what he said as well. He's going to look more hulked up than JMM by the time he faces Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              So he's been juicing since he was 15 years old? Idiot!!!

Poor guy i bet he had the piss ripped out of him for having bitch nipples.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Oscar beat Trinidad and also beat Mosley in the second fight but I think Whitaker, Ike Quartey and Sturm beat Oscar.
                I always find the Oscar vs Tito thing interesting. I thought that Oscar could have beaten him easily but I actually gave Oscar 6 out of the first 8 rounds but scored the last 4 for Trinidad thus making it a draw. I couldn't believe that Oscar decided to retreat over those last 4 rounds when all he needed to do was jab and not get hit with a big shot. The argument against that is that Tito was starting to walk him down and wear him out. Either way, I feel like Oscar shot himself in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Oscar beat Trinidad and also beat Mosley in the second fight but I think Whitaker, Ike Quartey and Sturm beat Oscar.
                  I also agree with Oscar getting gifts versus Whitaker, Sturm and Quartey although getting dropped in the 12th versus Oscar certainly didn't help Ike.

Comment

TITO STEPPED OFF THE PLANE IN BORINQUEN WITH OSCARS WBC{MEX} BELT IN ONE HAND" AND A RUBBER CHICKEN IN THE OTHER!!! AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE STORY OF THE LAST SUPER FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!!!! QUACK" QUACK" QUACK!!!!! STOP RUNING OSCAR

Comment

Good read.

Comment

Working...
                      X