Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Mayweather-Trinidad, PEDs, Rousey, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
    Good shout, he also has really cute nipples.

The most obvious case of Gyno in boxing. 1000% on the bike.

Comment

He's talking about Charlo. He's extra salty about that TKO. Charlo delayed the fight because he had eye surgery. He also cuts a lot of weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        Good shout, he also has really cute nipples.

And to think someone chastised me for comparing his nipples to the milk dud nipples guy from that Kung Pow movie

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          The most obvious case of Gyno in boxing. 1000% on the bike.
          So he's been juicing since he was 15 years old? Idiot!!!

Comment

Floyd beats Tito and so does other fighters w/o loaded gloves

We'll never know how good Tito was or wasn't because I believe he's been using loaded gloves for most of his career or at least in most of his title fights. He definitely used them against Vargas but Vargas might have been juicing then so maybe that was a wash. Delahoya got gifts against Whitaker, Sturm and Quartey. PED use is rampant and a governing body needs to be in place to test all fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              So eager to hate.

If his name were Errol Spencerovic you'd be on his d*ck like a pogo stick.
              Shut your race baiting mouth. I just pointed out the things that are very mysterious, and as it was pointed out seem to indicate that it means the fighter is juicing. And here you are spewing hatred not me smh

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
                We'll never know how good Tito was or wasn't because I believe he's been using loaded gloves for most of his career or at least in most of his title fights. He definitely used them against Vargas but Vargas might have been juicing then so maybe that was a wash. Delahoya got gifts against Whitaker, Sturm and Quartey. PED use is rampant and a governing body needs to be in place to test all fighters.
                the way in which tito wrapped his hands was considered illegal in NY but not in Vegas where he fought vargas.
                There were no illegal substance in his wraps, you just have a limit on the amount of tape and gauze you can use in NY which isn't the case anywhere else.

Comment

Good read here...

This was a very good read! Here's my opinion. Oscar beat both Trinidad and Mosley clearly. Period. As for the Whitaker fight, he lost by a point because of the CLEAR knock down that wasn't counted. Whitaker won that fight. In a rematch though, Oscar would've beaten Pea because he had peaked by that time. Big matchups are all about timing!

As for Trinidad/Mayweather. Trinidad would've beaten Floyd. Trinidad was one of the most accurate punchers of his time. He was also patient and relentless at the same time. He didn't waste anything and never gassed!!!! That's important when you face Floyd. Besides, Floyd has never seen anything like Tito just as he's never seen anything like Manny. He'd struggle regardless. A prime Oscar beats Floyd 10 out of 10 times. Oscar's movement, jab, speed, ring IQ, and YOUTH beats the Floyd he fought at 34 yrs old. No doubt in my mind.

Again, good read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    So he's been juicing since he was 15 years old? Idiot!!!

Yup. He needed that arimidex. Sad what a lack of understanding of gear can do to a talented kid like nipples here.

Comment

Oscar beat Trinidad and also beat Mosley in the second fight but I think Whitaker, Ike Quartey and Sturm beat Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X