Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: “Orlando Salido chickened out on the Lomachenko rematch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys defending him claiming he'll get paid more to face Vargas, you know he only got $50k last time right? Meanwhile Martinez got over $400k to face Loma and Arum is probably offering Salido more than that this time. His pockets are much deeper than De La Hoya's at the moment

After all he's given to the sport I can't blame Siri for declining a certain loss at this stage of his career, but there no way Arum and Klimas are at fault here
    Last edited by NEETzsche; 01-03-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Salido has 13 losses and is 36..why would he be afraid of losing again?

Comment

Salido literally has not won a fight since 2014...why would he have to duck anyone??lol

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Salido literally has not won a fight since 2014...why would he have to duck anyone??lol
          Stop making all that sense.

Comment

All I know is Mexicans f uck around wayy too much

Comment

According to Arum, Salido made a financial demand and he said OK to it. I don't think Salido is ducking, but may be testing the waters to see if Bob or someone else ups the ante further.

Comment

Lol everyone knows salido isnt a chicken, and I for one am backing him up 100%!. He has gave us fight fans great entertaining fights back to back countless times and its bout time he gets rewarded accordingly, we all know bob arum low balls offers to fighters like Salido who he thinks dont have another option but guess what Salido does. If its relatively the same money why would he put money in a russian and jew hands (arum and lomo) when he can put it in 2 mexicans hands (vargas and oscar).

Comment

Lomaclinchko was hugging for dear life against Salido.. fans wanna see that again? I agree for them to make the war with Vargas instead, another FOTY candidate. . people constantly fuss about low blows but say nothing of the excessive clinching on Loma's part. that was an ugly fight to watch. whereas Andre Ward went inside to do work, Lomachenko went inside to hug and stop the action. re-watch the fight. .. and anybody calling Salido a coward is a fool, how many wars has that man been involved in? Loma is a special talent for sure but fans will enjoy the Vargas rematch way more.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Orlandito didnt sound to urgent for that rematch, if you recall he fought a super green Lomachenko what was this his 2nd pro fight lol, nothing to really be proud of plus he was overweight commiting a horrible boxing sin, not making weight, and had a huge size advatnage and even fought dirty, and in the last two rounds Lomachenko was coming on strong and was hurting Salido.

I think Loma knocks him out in the rematch, Arum even agreed tot he crazy money and Salido said no? wow
                    Lomachenko was green after his second pro fight but is a seasoned veteran after eight fights? That sounds like the same lame logic fans of Canelo Alvarez used to explain his loss to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                      Lomaclinchko was hugging for dear life against Salido.. fans wanna see that again? I agree for them to make the war with Vargas instead, another FOTY candidate. . people constantly fuss about low blows but say nothing of the excessive clinching on Loma's part. that was an ugly fight to watch. whereas Andre Ward went inside to do work, Lomachenko went inside to hug and stop the action. re-watch the fight. .. and anybody calling Salido a coward is a fool, how many wars has that man been involved in? Loma is a special talent for sure but fans will enjoy the Vargas rematch way more.
                      fans wanted to see ward-kovalev even thoguh they knew that would happen and it did. they still want to see the rematch even though they know it will happen. i would prefer ward retires with his stolen victory as it its best for boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X