Bob Arum: “Orlando Salido chickened out on the Lomachenko rematch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    There's that peasant mentality again.
    Salido is a peasant, dude has no clout im surprised lomachenko even wants a rematch why give this guy money after he was cheating multiple times in the past, commits the ultimate sin of boxing by failing weight and then low blows all night lol

Comment

Loma should have re matched him when it mattered...
      When was that? Why didn't it happen then? And; does that mean the fight doesn't matter now?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Salido is a peasant, dude has no clout im surprised lomachenko even wants a rematch why give this guy money after he was cheating multiple times in the past, commits the ultimate sin of boxing by failing weight and then low blows all night lol
        A true peasant would do what you suggested....dive at what ever coins Bob tossed on the ground.

Props to him.

Arum could have made this rematch long ago but he waited until Salido was at a disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          When was that? Why didn't it happen then? And; does that mean the fight doesn't matter now?
          Stop playing dumb.

Comment

Stop playing dumb.
            What!? I really don't remember. Maybe Loma ducked and I missed it.

Comment

this rematch should have been made long ago.

WHY NOW?
              Part of the delay was that Loma hadn't moved up to 130 yet whereas Salido moved up immediately after their first fight because he couldn't make 126 in the first place.

This is a duck. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Well there you have it folks. Pretty much everyone is a chicken in this sport. So long as you don't follow orders from Bob Arum or the fans on Boxing Scene.
                Lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBlooded
                  Fortuna has an option to force a rematch with Sosa. Sosa is probably out. I guess at this point, it is Gamboa with Corrales as the backup option. As for Salido, there are no relevant fights for him for a while if he ducks Lomachenko. Vargas and Miura are probably tied up through the end of summer.
                  That's true but at this point I'm just hoping they could work something out.
                  Corrales would be the best choice if they can't get Salido next.

Comment

Salido has fought everyone without hesitation and gave us great memories but now he's a duck because he wants to get paid more for a rematch. Arum has the $$$ time for him to start paying these opponents if he wants these fights to get made so bad.

I swear boxing fans are the worst fans of all sports. Salido gave us a quarter of his life in wars but now he's a duck......what the ****

Comment

Ducklando pulling a Marquez here

running away with his lucky victory

he knows he has no chance in the rematch

this is sad, he used to be one of the few true warriors in the sport

now he's just another ducker

Comment

Working...
                      X