Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: It's Better To Lose Than Win The Way Andre Ward Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts exactly

Comment

This ***** won't stop crying.

Comment

Kovalev is a little ***** hasn't stopped crying since he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Kovalev is a little ***** hasn't stopped crying since he lost.

they're just trying to needle Ward

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            so in this article he admits that he underestimated Ward and that it led to unnatural fatigue...and that he won't make the second mistake twice...

so basically it was another Chilemba fight but instead he got schooled and the crybabies justify Kova's bunk performance because of a knockdown...
            Maybe try reading it again. He overestimated. And he and most everyone else think Kov won.

Comment

So losing is better than winning? Lol Kovalev is a bit immature

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Kov you made me a bigger fan after that fight! You shook Wards hand even though you felt you won, you hugged after the last bell rang and even gave him credit for coming on late!
                But then he went on a twitter tirade and hasn't stopped

Comment

the stink wafting offa slappin' soggy is absolutely retch inducing

Comment

Kov seems like a bigger ward troll than fans. I typically like him, but he's complaining about things he cannot change. If he thinks he won on the cards then he did not overtrain he trained appropriately. If he says he faded during the fight then he clearly understands that rounds were for the taking and got taken. It's cringe worthy commentary

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Fair enough, but I think old Vince may have said it best...

And, Andre clawed his way back to victory. It's childish to attack him for the decisions of the judges. Andre fought like a champ. Can't expect anything more.
                      Suddenly Ward fans think judges are all perfect and **** never goes wrong. But when they defended Ward refuses to fight away from home, it was judges would screw him, blah, blah, blah.

Ward himself knew before this fight he needed home court not to get docked for being a dirty shiiit bag of a fighter.

He fought like a guy holding on for dear life. He at one point tried to grab Kov's leg and flip him over.

Yea, fought like a champ though. Oh, maybe you meant chump!

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      Winning especially in boxing is the only thing that matters

I don't like Kov so I find it amusing he's basically gone 2 months going full ******

Hasn't taken any responsibitly for the fight the guy lost 7 of the last 10 rounds and 4 of the last 6

, wasn't that the knock on him in the Russian amateur program is that he always blamed others and never accepted responsibility for his defeats .

Main Events needs to turn this douche into a heel for real. I can't remember the last time a boxer took a loss this bad
                      On the American biased cards maybe, but let's stop pretending judges get it right even 75% of the time. These judges bent over backwards to give Ward rounds that clearly didn't belong to him. Round 10 and 12 were clear as day.

Rouge 1-4 too. The others I could see maybe giving some to Ward, but you have to be pretty biased to give all of them.

That the judges found 7 rounds to give him was absurd, and anyone without an agenda can see it. I even wanted Ward to win, thought he would to.

Son of Gift, well that's gonna stick.
                      Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 01-03-2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X