Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee vs PBF aka "Money" Mayweather: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional boxer by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      He couldn't beat up Wong Jack Man easily.
      That is an interesting situation. It suffers from the usual split... "Go figure" Jack Man's students saw it one way, Lee's students another. Dojo storming matches are unreliable as a rule, unless someone dies. I was trying to find you an account of Dante and the Chicago event where a man was stabbed to death during a "storm."

But lets look at Mitch Green and Mike Tyson... Tyson broke his hand, and Green's eye looked like it had a head of its own... These things never seem to end well.

I will say that by all accounts Wong was not considered to be very good, but was a teacher. Here is a pretty good account and details.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/bruc...-wong-jack-man

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You just missed the thread with over 300 replies did you?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...732735&page=36
        robbie fvvvck around and come to find out you are issac clark???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          That is an interesting situation. It suffers from the usual split... "Go figure" Jack Man's students saw it one way, Lee's students another. Dojo storming matches are unreliable as a rule, unless someone dies. I was trying to find you an account of Dante and the Chicago event where a man was stabbed to death during a "storm."

But lets look at Mitch Green and Mike Tyson... Tyson broke his hand, and Green's eye looked like it had a head of its own... These things never seem to end well.

I will say that by all accounts Wong was not considered to be very good, but was a teacher. Here is a pretty good account and details.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/bruc...-wong-jack-man
          And some have claimed Linda was not even allowed to watch the fight b/c she was pregnant.

Comment

And some have claimed Linda was not even allowed to watch the fight b/c she was pregnant.
            It's quite feasable a reason for not watching a fight but how likely is it kinda didn't see it?
            Highly unlikely she didn't see it. It was no big deal watching Lee fight as Lee usually took care of business fast. There was no reason to think wjm would last much more than 10 seconds.
            Don't you think Linda Lee saw Lee beat people often? Do you think Linda had any doubts Lee would beat win within the first couple of blows?
            But I doubt anyone present at fight even know if she saw the fight for real as all eyes were on lee. All concentration was on lee. If Linda quietly popped to toilet mid fight and missed most of fight I doubt anyone would have noticed her missing.
            Of course Linda was there.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 02-06-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Sigh... Im going to be honest here Pancho... her account sounds the least credible lol. I can imagine there was a lot of running, setting, confusion... But I don't see lee making this guy say Uncle, sounds too neat and tidy. From being part of these things on occasion they are chaotic affairs... People are flying around, gis get thrown around... Usually they end when someone fires a shot in the air.

Its not just Lee and Jack Man.
              Last edited by billeau2; 02-06-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Wins in what? Boxing? If so, go drown yourself.

Comment

i love that this is a debate on here

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    beating people in what? movies? Floyd would put him to sleep lets be honest
                    Not by reading a bedtime story he wouldn't!

Comment

• Worst thread of the year so far, Floyd would hurt Bruce!

We are talking about Prime Floyd where he had power, the one thing he lost the most when he moved up!

Also depends if this is strictly boxing rules or in a street fight!?

In a Street fight Bruce has a chance but if Floyd connects once then it’s over!

Boxing I see it being a beat down and then knockout victory for Floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X