Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Oscar Deleyoya be the best 140 pounder in today's era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to compare fighters from two era. From hearing people here, today's era is total crap, there is 0 good fighters but back then it was an era of ATG, lol.

Btw tired of people trying to discredit Crawford with saying he was hurt once by Gamboa. Crawford destroyed that gold medalist and ruinned that guy, period. We all know what bud do to gold medalist and ODH would be no different. Even pacquiao trashed that dude

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      I don't know about WW Porter, Spence, and Thurman stylistically are bad match ups for him. Especially Thurman.
      Odlh handled a prime roided speedster mosley at WW. And mosley is better than those guys you've mentioned.
      Spence is no doubt the toughest among the 3.
      Dlh outboxes porter and thurman.

Comment

Oscar had just 2 fights at 140 as a pro. Just saying..

Comment

I'm confident Oscar would beat Crawford in a high quality fight.

Comment

I need to see Crawford tested further. Right now, of course ODLH wins in my eyes, but Crawford is definitely a talented fighter. I want to see him move up to WW and beat guys like Spence before giving him this kind of credit--- if beating a HOFer. 140 is a horrible division, IMO, and hard to truly gauge just how fantastic of a fighter Crawford is, although Indongo should present a better challenge than his previous opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
              Hard to compare fighters from two era. From hearing people here, today's era is total crap, there is 0 good fighters but back then it was an era of ATG, lol.

Btw tired of people trying to discredit Crawford with saying he was hurt once by Gamboa. Crawford destroyed that gold medalist and ruinned that guy, period. We all know what bud do to gold medalist and ODH would be no different. Even pacquiao trashed that dude
              Pac beat an old out of prime Oscar. I would favor prime Oscar over Prime Pac. And lmao Gamboa went up two weight divisions and hurt bud. Picture if Gamboa was a natural 135 pounder. Crawford hasn't beaten anyone that comes close to Oscar's resume.

Comment

DLH was beat in 135---140 with long jab ,freakish power ,combos ,footwork like Ali ,IMo he puts Terence to sleep.

Comment

Who would've won that match u?
                  ODLH had the height and speed, but Tszyu had that crushing power with skills. I would had favored ODLH in that bout in a technical high power war

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    Odlh handled a prime roided speedster mosley at WW. And mosley is better than those guys you've mentioned.
                    Spence is no doubt the toughest among the 3.
                    Dlh outboxes porter and thurman.
                    You are overrating Spence but underrating Keith's athletic ability. An argument could be made that Keith is a better boxer than Mosley and Tito. Keith also does well at adjusting and dashing in and out

Comment

You are overrating Spence but underrating Keith's athletic ability. An argument could be made that Keith is a better boxer than Mosley and Tito. Keith also does well at adjusting and dashing in and out
                      Maybe I am. But I know Spence is technically flawed as well. We will soon find out on thurman's future fights where he stands against them, coz no way prime mosley, and tito wouldn't take out a slow small and limitted plodding WW in garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X