Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: 2016 NSB Poster Of the year!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Bottom no.

Both is a 4g63, same as an Evo
    Those Eclipse body styles from the 90's were just savage. Was my dream car for years growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I said stuff like that to hype up the fight lol.

I broke down, how, and why Fury would win in many places on here before that fight and in many of those posts I explain that Fury is faster, more elusive, can use his height better, and can outbox Wlad from any distance.

Obviously I littered posts about also saying Fury was going to drop him a thousand times in one round, have to hype the fight somehow, and I think I did a pretty good job of getting people fired up for the fight.

Lastly, I always said that if Wlad forced a fight, it would be a war, and one Fury would win, but Wlad never was able to adjust, thus Fury didn't have to do more than jab and feint to win. That's Wlad's fault not Furys.
      fair enough, i wasnt on the site at the time, well, had an account but wasnt using the forum. Fair play if you tipped fury to win and stuck by it. Furys one of my favourite fighters and been watching him from his early days, but i'll admit i didnt pick him againt wlad. i thought he would surprise a lot of people by giving wlad his hardest fight for years, but even i was surprised that he beat him. Happy but surprised. Hopefully what peter says is true and he'll be back in a few months, love him or hate him he gets people talking about the sport, and so far backs up his talk in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        yeah, was shocked wraps was getting nominations, let alone actually doing well on the poll. Didnt think he was considered a good poster. The guy outright copied one of my threads the other day and passed it off as his own. Pretty sure i saw him saying the other day he could beat mcgregor in a fight cause hes done a lot of sparring or some crap like that lol. His thread before the ward v kovalev fight was one of the worst ive ever seen on this site, pretty much everyone knew it was going to be pretty boring and he was saying how it was boxing heaven blah blah blah, then shock horror it turned out to be a snoozefest.
        I think it's in poor taste to be taking shots back and forth in these threads, so i'm not going to literally attack you here, but look.

You can't say stuff like this, and expect respect around here, you really can't.

It's one thing to say you were uninterested in a fight, or it was a letdown, but to flat out label a fight a "snoozefest" when it definitely was considered a fantastic fight by many, many people in the game as if it were some irrefutable fact, and all who disagrees is wrong, is foolish and childish.

That thread you speak of is a microcosm of why one of us is even in the running here and the other isn't. I made an unbiased thread about my thoughts leading up to the fight. Some people dropped in and shared their thoughts on it. You? You came in to post an attack. Entirely unprovoked.

You are an agenda driven, emotionally charged, probably very young poster. Literally the only reason you have a problem with me is because I lit you up on a few occasions in threads where you made other Golovkin fans like myself look awful, and I don't let that happen if I can help it. There are plenty of guys who I get into wars with on here but the difference between them and you is that most of my enemies respect me and my efforts and I to them as well, and we can set aside differences and agree on things aside.

You also really joined a day ago essentially, and while you might not think that matters, it does in the sense that you don't really know me and my post habits and history even though you act like you "know what I'm about" when the truth is that you really don't have a clue. Less talking and more listening, or reading.

Also, you are daggone right I think I would beat him, I am an experienced amateur boxer and army veteran. Any man in my shoes would say the same. I wouldn't be a man, and I wouldn't be confident in my skills if I didn't. The inability to understand that perspective definitely says a lot about you.

Everyone starts off on the right foot around here when they join, as least with me. What you do from there is really on you, because there are plenty of posters that join here and recieve warm welcomes and participate in solid boxing discussion without being outrageous trolls or acting like know-it-all's about a sport they started watching a week ago. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly I think I was pretty supportive of you from the get-go, but you blew that away pretty quickly because you showed us early on you couldn't take construcrive criticism or any kind of correction in any way, and you took everything personally, and now you just have too much pride to say something like "sorry dude, I thought you were just some random clown on here but you actually do contribute to the community and know your ****" but that kind of humility is foreign to you. And sure you can laugh it off and a few alts will join the chorus and co-sign it but the fact is that the majority of well entrenched and knowledgeable posters do take the time to read my content and hear what I have to say even if they disagree, because we have that history together here, and we have mutual respect. And that is all the evidence we need.

Ultimately, I don't even dislike you bigdramashow. You have solid posts from time to time, you just take things too personally or seriously at times. Just have fun but know if you dish it out you better be able to take it tenfold around here.

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 01-03-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I think it's in poor taste to be taking shots back and forth in these threads, so i'm not going to literally attack you here, but look.

You can't say stuff like this, and expect respect around here, you really can't.

It's one thing to say you were uninterested in a fight, or it was a letdown, but to flat out label a fight a "snoozefest" when it definitely was considered a fantastic fight by many, many people in the game as if it were some irrefutable fact, and all who disagrees is wrong, is foolish and childish.

That thread you speak of is a microcosm of why one of us is even in the running here and the other isn't. I made an unbiased thread about my thoughts leading up to the fight. Some people dropped in and shared their thoughts on it. You? You came in to post an attack. Entirely unprovoked.

You are an agenda driven, emotionally charged, probably very young poster. Literally the only reason you have a problem with me is because I lit you up on a few occasions in threads where you made other Golovkin fans like myself look awful, and I don't let that happen if I can help it. There are plenty of guys who I get into wars with on here but the difference between them and you is that most of my enemies respect me and my efforts and I to them as well, and we can set aside differences and agree on things aside.

You also really joined a day ago essentially, and while you might not think that matters, it does in the sense that you don't really know me and my post habits and history even though you act like you "know what I'm about" when the truth is that you really don't have a clue. Less talking and more listening, or reading.

Also, you are daggone right I think I would beat him, I am an experienced amateur boxer and army veteran. Any man in my shoes would say the same. I wouldn't be a man, and I wouldn't be confident in my skills if I didn't. The inability to understand that perspective definitely says a lot about you.

Everyone starts off on the right foot around here when they join, as least with me. What you do from there is really on you, because there are plenty of posters that join here and recieve warm welcomes and participate in solid boxing discussion without being outrageous trolls or acting like know-it-all's about a sport they started watching a week ago. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly I think I was pretty supportive of you from the get-go, but you blew that away pretty quickly because you showed us early on you couldn't take construcrive criticism or any kind of correction in any way, and you took everything personally, and now you just have too much pride to say something like "sorry dude, I thought you were just some random clown on here but you actually do contribute to the community and know your ****" but that kind of humility is foreign to you. And sure you can laugh it off and a few alts will join the chorus and co-sign it but the fact is that the majority of well entrenched and knowledgeable posters do take the time to read my content and hear what I have to say even if they disagree, because we have that history together here, and we have mutual respect. And that is all the evidence we need.

Ultimately, I don't even dislike you bigdramashow. You have solid posts from time to time, you just take things too personally or seriously at times. Just have fun but know if you dish it out you better be able to take it tenfold around here.

fair enough, appreciate the post. I would say out of most of the posters here i dont take things personally, and although many people say im an idiot an alt or whatever i dont usually hurl genuine insults and i dont think ive ever red k'd someone first. I enjoy the 'banter' on here for the most part, thats why ive never put anyone on ignore (although i was hovering over it for sugarkainehook, but doesnt everyone?).
          BUT, i didnt like larry repeatedly snitching on me and getting me banned for the most stupid reason possible, and i didnt like you going out of your way to red K me, calling others to red k me and trashing every thread i did on short succession,that wasnt constructive criticism lol. Were the two posters who pissed me off.
          Despite what people think im not a troll, passionate boxing fan and been following it many years, not a newbie at all.
          Know a lot fo people think im a dog**** poster and thats fair enough but i post what i think. Ive been reading the site for many years but didnt think i'd enjoy using a forum but i do, cause i want to talk boxing and theres not many real hardcore boxing fans about these days.
          But yea petty of me to still be *****ing about you, hold my hands up. ANd i do rememeber you were cool with me at the start (one of few who were, zaroku gave me a **** load of points early and freedom was nice too), remember talking about your maidana sig.
          Anyway, i sound like a ****ing jilted ex lol, so what im saying is i'll stop having digs, not gonna start sucking your dick all of a sudden but if you want to agree/disagree with my posts i wont take it personally and i'll wipe the slate clean

Comment

Why do you bring stuff like this up when you know I had more detailed and legit breakdowns of the fight?

It doesn't really work, I can bump all of these threads easily, I am subbed to them all.

you even admitted defeat after the fight, and here you are acting like you "were right" about something you were dead wrong about.

Comon scott, you're better than that.

You could have earned so much more respect just manning up and moving on about the Wlad/Fury fight and yet here you are, lol.

It's a shame because we get along on just about every other topic. Literally the only reason I even wanted the rematch was because I thought if he lost twice, you would finally come around, because I would rather watch Fury fight just about anyone else he hasn't fought yet.
            Wlad was awful, it's a fact. The tell tale signs were their in the 12 months leading up to the fight and I chose to overlook them, that's on me.

For you to claim Wlad was going to be bullied to the ropes and busted or whatever the hell it was you said was ridiculous, Fluff cut Wlad with a head butt in the fifth, the cut was no worse seven full rounds later as they barely landed gloves of note on each other.

If you thought the fight was great , great, I'm glad for you. The popular and widely held belief here is that it was one of the worst heavyweight title fights ever, likely still behind Haye Valeuv and Wlad Povetkin still, that much I will agree

Bump whatever you like, I'll post the best one, 'Wlad will drop Fury with a jab' could have happened if Wlad had landed one of the fücker's on him, didnt happen, the fight was a huge let down, Fluff delivered as much as Wlad delivered and nothing either promised ! Looking back at the Chsiora win in Nov 2014 and the fight Fluff was alleging caught doping in against Hammer 2015 it was obvious what the game plan was to approach Klitschko, do not engage, utilise the longer reach and stay mobile.

Fluff did well it was a perfectly executed gameplan, obviously he knew he'd be flattened if Wlad found his range, credit where it's due.

I moved on, only I don't pamper to any particular fan base. I win no swathes of fans by siding with anyone one particular fighter. Unlike you I prefer to keep it real after the Klitschko loss, you've entered some dizzy height attaching yourself to an unmotivated, lazy, fat, drug cheat.

Comment

Those Eclipse body styles from the 90's were just savage. Was my dream car for years growing up.
              My boy has one. Black, it's quick

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                My boy has one. Black, it's quick
                Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post

For you to claim Wlad was going to be bullied to the ropes and busted or whatever the hell it was you said was almost spot on, Fluff cut Wlad with a monster punch that almost put him **** up, from then on Wlad knew it was over and he didn't have a prayer, so I became a Fury fan that night but don't tell LacedUp, Kafkod, or HughJass because they will tease me.

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.

Hold up one second

Comment

Weeeelll. Bit of tactical voting from myself there. Ain't really my style usually - should have faith in your convictions - but in this case I was already split between 'Wraps and Foxx so I went for the guy with fewest votes, just to keep things fun.

War Wraps!

War Foxx!

Comment

Working...
                      X