Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: 2016 NSB Poster Of the year!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    yeah, was shocked wraps was getting nominations, let alone actually doing well on the poll. Didnt think he was considered a good poster. The guy outright copied one of my threads the other day and passed it off as his own. Pretty sure i saw him saying the other day he could beat mcgregor in a fight cause hes done a lot of sparring or some crap like that lol. His thread before the ward v kovalev fight was one of the worst ive ever seen on this site, pretty much everyone knew it was going to be pretty boring and he was saying how it was boxing heaven blah blah blah, then shock horror it turned out to be a snoozefest.
    Don't forget the whopper, 'Fluff Furry will brutally bully Klitschko to the ropes sadistically stopping him, blood pouring from every orifice' I had to have 3 months off of work due to straining my intercostal muscles having laughed so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Shit is about as gay as a VW parade

Almost.
      Excuse me?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        Don't forget the whopper, 'Fluff Furry will brutally bully Klitschko to the ropes sadistically stopping him, blood pouring from every orifice' I had to have 3 months off of work due to straining my intercostal muscles having laughed so much.
        im a fury fan but wraps obviously hasnt watched him before if he fought fury was going to come charging in against wlad and fight aggressive. Again, as i said he doesnt seem to understand styles or anticipate what might happen in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Bottom no.

Both is a 4g63, same as an Evo
          Last edited by Beercules; 01-03-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

im a fury fan but wraps obviously hasnt watched him before if he fought fury was going to come charging in against wlad and fight aggressive. Again, as i said he doesnt seem to understand styles or anticipate what might happen in the ring.
            Exactly.

Red Foxx is poster of the year, if Larry says it it must be true.

Comment

-MEGA- can we get the DeGale vs Jack thread stickied please, less than a fortnight from the biggest fight in the first quarter of the year.
              Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              threads are coming today in a bit just got a ****load of paperwork to do at my job.

-MEGA-
              Soon as somebody creates a thread PM me with it and I'll sticky it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Soon as somebody creates a thread PM me with it and I'll sticky it.
                I'll leave it to the professional. Plus I don't wanna tread on Javi's toes.

bigjavi973 get the thread up man, stoked for this fight.

Comment

I'll leave it to the professional. Plus I don't wanna tread on Javi's toes.

bigjavi973 get the thread up man, stoked for this fight.
                  about to start it up now give me like 10 mins

Comment

I said stuff like that to hype up the fight lol.

I broke down, how, and why Fury would win in many places on here before that fight and in many of those posts I explain that Fury is faster, more elusive, can use his height better, and can outbox Wlad from any distance.

Obviously I littered posts about also saying Fury was going to drop him a thousand times in one round, have to hype the fight somehow, and I think I did a pretty good job of getting people fired up for the fight.

Lastly, I always said that if Wlad forced a fight, it would be a war, and one Fury would win, but Wlad never was able to adjust, thus Fury didn't have to do more than jab and feint to win. That's Wlad's fault not Furys.

Comment

Why do you bring stuff like this up when you know I had more detailed and legit breakdowns of the fight?

It doesn't really work, I can bump all of these threads easily, I am subbed to them all.

you even admitted defeat after the fight, and here you are acting like you "were right" about something you were dead wrong about.

Comon scott, you're better than that.

You could have earned so much more respect just manning up and moving on about the Wlad/Fury fight and yet here you are, lol.

It's a shame because we get along on just about every other topic. Literally the only reason I even wanted the rematch was because I thought if he lost twice, you would finally come around, because I would rather watch Fury fight just about anyone else he hasn't fought yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X