Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: 2016 NSB Poster Of the year!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry is lounge poster of the year. Red is NSB poster of the year.

Comment

I can accept losing to Redd Foxx, a solid poster who always explains his positions well, or Larry X, his sparring videos and calling out Freedom are classics, but Loaded Wraps? The dude that just post fantasy fight threads?!?!?!? The "who would win Butterbean vs. Mikey Rouke at 100 stones 10 oz" guy? The "who would win, Kovalev vs. Ward at 175lbs" the day after the fight has been announced guy? That's what ya'll call quality posts?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        damn i shouldnt have voted for redfoxx so quick then...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I can accept losing to Redd Foxx, a solid poster who always explains his positions well, or Larry X, his sparring videos and calling out Freedom are classics, but Loaded Wraps? The dude that just post fantasy fight threads?!?!?!? The "who would win Butterbean vs. Mikey Rouke at 100 stones 10 oz" guy? The "who would win, Kovalev vs. Ward at 175lbs" the day after the fight has been announced guy? That's what ya'll call quality posts?
          I agree, he's a very one-dimensional poster.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Larry's evisceration of Blanco is enough to get Larry the win.
            Why did you put the number of your IQ score as your avi?

Comment

Alright I seen its between Redd and Wraps...theres no way I'm letting a fan of the fraud Tyson Fury win ; Vote for Redd!!!

Comment

-MEGA- can we get the DeGale vs Jack thread stickied please, less than a fortnight from the biggest fight in the first quarter of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  -MEGA- can we get the DeGale vs Jack thread stickied please, less than a fortnight from the biggest fight in the first quarter of the year.
                  threads are coming today in a bit just got a ****load of paperwork to do at my job.

-MEGA-

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    threads are coming today in a bit just got a ****load of paperwork to do at my job.

-MEGA-
                    Cool, good man. Is their not one already, anyhow it matters not.

I'd do it myself but I take it you've got a template of some sort already for each thread right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      yeah, was shocked wraps was getting nominations, let alone actually doing well on the poll. Didnt think he was considered a good poster. The guy outright copied one of my threads the other day and passed it off as his own. Pretty sure i saw him saying the other day he could beat mcgregor in a fight cause hes done a lot of sparring or some crap like that lol. His thread before the ward v kovalev fight was one of the worst ive ever seen on this site, pretty much everyone knew it was going to be pretty boring and he was saying how it was boxing heaven blah blah blah, then shock horror it turned out to be a snoozefest.

Comment

Working...
                      X