No announcement yet.

How good was Edwin Valero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    In 147 nope, in 154 pounds just in the final time.
    Tell me just one fighter that outweighed him his whole career. And no I don't mean some fat cab driver he might have fought early.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Tell me just one fighter that outweighed him his whole career. And no I don't mean some fat cab driver he might have fought early.
      Trout and Angulo were in the SAME weight of Canelo. That is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        What a ****ing moron.
        you dont rate anyone isaac so not concerned what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Exceptionally good and dangerous, Valero was a fascinating fighter. It always irritates the sht outa me when a fukin noob labels him as a one dimensional slugger. He was far above and beyond that. He aint no bumass mindless slugger like Omar figeuroa or Darchinyan. Valero knew how to box but chose to go for first round KOs with a promise of receiving 100k bonus from his Japanese promoter at the time.

Valero was a bad mutha****a period.
          VAlero would have murdered Pacman.

Valero was alive he would have fought Marquez for all the marbles.
          the people labelling him in that way never saw him fight, valero was the real deal. Isaac clarke and kigali dont watch boxing, are just spouting nonsense as per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            the people labelling him in that way never saw him fight, valero was the real deal. Isaac clarke and kigali dont watch boxing, are just spouting nonsense as per usual.
            I haven't said what i think of Valero. Just that you're a ****ing moron.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Trout and Angulo were in the SAME weight of Canelo. That is a fact.
                Trout was 1 pound lighter. 172 vs 171.

Angulo was 4 pounds lighter. 174 vs 170.

Can you be more stupid? Canelo has never fought someone lighter than him.

Comment

I think he was very good but his crazy power comes from roids... I think, I'm not sure.

Comment

A good fighter & a good puncher. Him and Pac would have been a tremendous fight but I'd have picked Pac to win that no question.

Comment

he would have beaten the shit out of broner at 130 or 135 that's for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X