Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Golovkin haters give him credit if he KOs Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant speak for other non 3g groupies but i would give him credit. thing is, 3g groupies say its going to be a suicide mission for jacobs. that he stands no chance.

if dj wins, will 3g groupies say it was luck ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      He'll get credit for beating the second best MW in the world. The question is can GGG fans admit that Jacobs seems to be a bit chinny?
      everybody is "chinny" against Golovkin..that mofo hits hard.

Comment

come bro I love Golovkin (no ****) but Jacobs was dropped by ****ing Mora, Mora, the same ****ing Mora who has like one stoppage, the Mora that was shadow boxing during the ****ing fight, Golovkin will easily beat Jacobs and everyone know's this, credit is due that he's facing a power puncher but Jacobs has a punchers chance, and Jacobs would only have a punchers chance against Canelo and Saunders

Comment

It's gonna be the same as when he broke Kells face all the big G haters will be talking about the shots Jacobs got in instead ,even if it didn't hurt big G.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            everybody is "chinny" against Golovkin..that mofo hits hard.
            We aren't talking about everybody though, we are talking about one individual. Why is it hard for people to admit something we all know? Jacobs being chinny hasn't stopped him from being the second best middleweight in the world.

Comment

brook.....3g fans need to stop hyping that crap. dj would do likewise to brook if they fought.

Comment

I will give him credit unlike the people that said they'd give Floyd credit vs Pac and Ward credit vs Kovalev then but just whined after the fights. If GGG wasn't fighting Lara, a mover, I wanted this fight. I'm glad this one got made over the GGG-Saunders fight. Screw Saunders.

Comment

My prediction is that GGG haters will always stay salty butthurt little faggots. They still crack me up and create a ton of hype/buzz for GGG so everything is cool. If GGG was black they would be all over him.

Comment

GGG could beat Mayweather in a Iron Man Hulkbuster suit and people on this website would still say "Well, clearly the suit was built to fit Tony Stark plus the targeting system was designed for use against the Hulk so of course Mayweather was at a natural disadvantage so it really doesn't count."

Not that I'm saying GGG could beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      Jacobs would only have a punchers chance against Canelo and Saunders
                      Really? I see Jacobs winning some of the rounds against Canelo and most of them vs BJS. Giving him no more than a punchers chance suggest he is levels below them in terms of talent and skill which is clearly not the case.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Even then, they would not. They'd just say "Ward is shot".

Remember they said Benn and Eubank were shot after Steve Collins beat both of them twice, even though Collins was two years older than Eubank and the same age as Benn.
                      I don't think any of the kids on here were following boxing back then or have bothered to watch any British fights from the 90s. And from seeing his entire career, Benn was shot when he fought Collins or at least pretty close to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X