Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Golovkin haters give him credit if he KOs Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Really? I see Jacobs winning some of the rounds against Canelo and most of them vs BJS. Giving him no more than a punchers chance suggest he is levels below them in terms of talent and skill which is clearly not the case.

I don't think any of the kids on here were following boxing back then or have bothered to watch any British fights from the 90s. And from seeing his entire career, Benn was shot when he fought Collins or at least pretty close to it.
    Jacobs really isn't that much of a fighter, Canelo would do him like Kirkland, and Saunders would do him like Lee, a power puncher with a bad chin is Saudners bread and butter

Comment

I think some will, but others will cling on to other excuses like Jacob's chin, and the "weak" division GGG rules. They will demand he moves up to 175 and face Ward. I don't think that will ever change.

Comment

If he blasts Jacob in 1 round he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          He'll get credit for beating the second best MW in the world. The question is can GGG fans admit that Jacobs seems to be a bit chinny?
          2nd best middle weight in the world, and that still isn't saying much because of how awful that division is. Jacobs is indeed chinny af and most likely will get KO'd because of it. He gets my credit when he gets out of that shltty division and does work, but that surely wont happen. Why? Because he could just stay in the division and keep knocking out everyone while getting the praise and the glory. Why on earth would he want to leave that?

Comment

Giving GGG credit for winning this fight would be like giving Usain Bolt credit for winning a schools 100m under 13's mentally handicapped race.

Comment

He already deserves respect 36 have tried 33 got put to sleep 3 done what no other world champion or challenger could do.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                If he blasts Jacob in 1 round he won't.
                Great fighters blast people out like that, by the naysayers the so called hardcore fans who just want to be different for the sake of being different they will not give credit because they want to carry on the agenda.

At this point it doesn't matter what happens in GGG career he has already achieved the riches he wants he's just wanting to put the finishing touches on a continually better growing career and If he can beat Jacobs he would really be cementing greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  He is expected too isnt he ?
                  u got ur answer right there. They will say he was expected to KO him and that Jacobs wasnt that good in the first place.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

"He had cancer though"

Comment

Working...
                      X