• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    kell dropping his belt to fight this biscuit chin
    i prefer chapati chin.

more accurate.

Comment

Spence is looking like a joke staying inactive waiting on Brook whose focus is on Khan. I don't want to see this guy demanding tuneup fights for his long inactivity or making excuses for losing his fight or bad performance.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Spence is looking like a joke staying inactive waiting on Brook whose focus is on Khan. I don't want to see this guy demanding tuneup fights for his long inactivity or making excuses for losing his fight or bad performance.
        How are you blaming spence when he's trying to get his first title. Kell is taking forever

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          If he can stay sharp despite long inactivity, who cares? Walters had almost one year gap between his last two fights. He's fine with it prior to the Loma fight, but made it a big excuse after getting beat. The longer the layoff the better, afaic. Let's see how it goes in Spence's case. Just keep counting.

Comment

Working...
          X