No announcement yet.

Khan vs Brook signed....??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Is this guy gonna fight anyone of note at 147 ?
    Khan is probably in Garcia's best two wins. Porter is Thurman's best win. Are you really asking "when is Brook going to fight an(other) American?", because that kinda sounds like what you were asking.

The Khan fight is £££ for Brook. He'll probably chase Canelita afterwards. His whole outlook on boxing has changed since he nearly died. Can't blame him, and he's still making fights of genuine interest. Not sure what you're complaining about tbh.

Comment

this fight is trash now..Brook vs Spence is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        Khan is probably in Garcia's best two wins. Porter is Thurman's best win. Are you really asking "when is Brook going to fight an(other) American?", because that kinda sounds like what you were asking.

The Khan fight is £££ for Brook. He'll probably chase Canelita afterwards. His whole outlook on boxing has changed since he nearly died. Can't blame him, and he's still making fights of genuine interest. Not sure what you're complaining about tbh.
        Brook vs Spence is much better fight than a guy who will fold the moment Brook tags his chin.

I wanted to see Brook in with guys like Bradley, Thurman and Garcia all of whom are much tougher and regarded much higher than Khan, but hey you're happy so who cares !

Comment

Read it properly, his next BIG fight. Khan is fighting a tune up in Feb/March and then that fight is happening later in the year. Either July/September, i'd say July if they want a stadium fight. Brook can fight Spence in March and then fight Khan 4 months later. Do-able.

Comment

I
            Khan will be Brook's last fight at 147 then he'll chase the guy who smashed Khan after he stops him himself, Canelo. Boxing is absolutely the most patheticly regulated sport, I hoped for fights with Bradley, Thurman, Garcia and Brook facing each other and we're treated to mismatch after mismatch, I guess we've got to really look to Haymon to actually give us the fights we want ie Garcia vs Thurman, Haymon ain't so bad after all ok he likes milking the defences for a year but this is a business right.
            I think Brook will hang out at 154 and Canelo will be at 160. Supposedly everyone is gonna be fighting everyone at PBC, so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              This isn't a duck. This fight makes sense.
              Yeah, but I thought he wanted to keep his belt and he's always honored his mandatories it seemed until now.

Comment

Brook vs Spence is much better fight than a guy who will fold the moment Brook tags his chin.

I wanted to see Brook in with guys like Bradley, Thurman and Garcia all of whom are much tougher and regarded much higher than Khan, but hey you're happy so who cares !
                Thurman and Garcia are fighting each other. If we see Bradley again, it'll be vs. Cotto @154, IMO.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brook-Spence at all, especially as it would shut the crybabies on here up. Maybe it'll happen down the line, who knows? But you can't ignore the hypocrisy on NSB re: Special K's mandatories.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Looks like it.

Those who follow the alphabet soup, tell me, will Brook be stripped for ducking his mando, or is Hearn going to be able to finagle something?
                  I hope they enforce the rules and make him drop it . I wonder if Spence can land a Bradley fight or something and Porter isn't busy about now.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post

Chase Canelo where? To 165 or 160?

Comment

The GGG and Canelo fights have taken the luster off of this fight in my opinion, but hey why not do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X