Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Reveals: I Tried To Kill Myself Several Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Reveals: I Tried To Kill Myself Several Times

FORMER TWO-WEIGHT world boxing champion Ricky Hatton has opened up about his battle with depression, revealing he tried to kill himself on several occasions after he retired.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know about soccer players (footballers), but in American football, the NFL, the negative effects of the sport have only recently been discussed as a major problem. Greats like Mike Webster of the Steelers and Junior Seau of the Chargers were reduced to nothing after their playing days were over. Webster was living out of his car and died at age fifty of a heart attack. Seau took his own life at age forty-three. Taking blows to the head for a living just isn't conducive to mental health.

Comment

i figured, most druggies do at some point.

Comment

Who gives a **** about this attention seeking diva. If you going to kill yourself do it or don't but don't drag ppl into your toxicity

Comment

It could be CTE he took a lot of punishment.

Man Ricky had a hot girlfriend who was loyal to him and he cheated on her with some miss piggy looking slag who filmed him snorting coke and sold it for money to a tabloid smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mfjowey View Post
            Who gives a **** about this attention seeking diva. If you going to kill yourself do it or don't but don't drag ppl into your toxicity
            Maybe he's seeking attention for attention's sake, but I'm sure Hatton isn't the only retired boxer whose mental health issues are directly related to his chosen career. Repeated blows to the head are a known cause of major depression. Who knows how many fighters offed themselves over the years due to brain damage? Hatton, for whatever reasons he may have, is bringing attention to this very real problem.

Comment

i wouldnt doubt it was from all the blows to the head ...what a shame we love ya ricky!

Comment

Hatton seems like a cokehead with real mental problems

unlike that attention whore Fury, who just did all that circus act to duck the rematch with Wlad

Comment

He should commit hara-kiri or seppuku already and die honorably

Comment

What an ass. Is it really that hard? 3 of them were cries for help. The only time he really tried what when he signed to fight Manny "Fighter of the Decade Same Decade Mayweather and Marquez Fought In" Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X