Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Reveals: I Tried To Kill Myself Several Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen more crackheads and coke fiends with depression than anybody else I can remember. I grew up in the hood, and you could say that almost all of them committed suicide. First they go up, and then they come down, full of self loathing and regret. He better leave that schit alone.

Comment

Sad to hear this, I used to be a big fan of Hatton (and respect him the same). Crazy how you see these guys reach such a level of success, and go thru depression/suicidal thoughts. Puts life in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Man why is Hatton so weak from a loss to Pac? I think he just suffers from depression, he's prone to it and that loss triggered it.

Last I read from Paul Williams, who suffered a similar TKO, and plus suffered a career ending accident and was wheelchaired, he was all smiles.

Hatton's issue is definitely a sickness, it's depression. Whether he won or lost to Pac he would still be depressed from something else or some other loss or something else that went wrong in his life.
        Listen its subconscious, Hatton is a White male, Pacquiao was a small malnourished third world Asian filipino or pacific islander, imagine the blow to his ego losing to a guy who he felt was inferior genetically to him? remember all the boasting he was doing with Floyd sr? talking about how Pac was small and they would just bully him easy. Remember Roger Mayweather saying if Hatton loses to that Guy little ass Pacman he should quit and burn all his boxing gear or something.

He got knocked out cold, when your ego was pumped up with overconfidence you cant take that type of loss well.

Pacquiao got knocked out cold but he wasnt bothered by it at all, because he didnt really care or think he was genetically superior to Marquez, Hatton probably felt losing to a small Asian was worst of all.

Comment

BS. You don't try, you either do or don't.

Comment

Get well soon Hatton, for everyone casting stones. If you live in a glass house...

Good on him for talking about it, too many celebrities are far too proud to talk frankly about this, especially men in typical "macho" sports like boxing.

Comment

I can't believe Kostya went out vs this guy he should of got a rematch and ko'd his flat footed ass.

Comment

It should have been Wilder who went down this road in life

Comment

Hatton is a cool lad. He may wanna talk to someone who is close to him or get professional help. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    It could be CTE he took a lot of punishment.

Man Ricky had a hot girlfriend who was loyal to him and he cheated on her with some miss piggy looking slag who filmed him snorting coke and sold it for money to a tabloid smh.
                    Hatton girlfriend had like no ass, none. It was literally flat man. Eww

Comment

''Ricky Hatton Reveals: I Tried To Kill Myself Several Times''

how does a **** fail at killing themselves several times and why should anyone not related to the **** care ?

Comment

Working...
                      X