No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Reveals: I Tried To Kill Myself Several Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Drinking is big factor I think. I'm not a depressive person at all but when I go on drinking binges, I end up feeling pretty low afterwards and usually for no real reason. So I can only imagine how a depressed guy must feel, especially a regular drinker like Ricky. Nevermind adding coke into the mix.

Yeah I know I am exactly the same, which is why I have not had a drink in 3 year's lol. When I hear someone like Ricky talk about depression and know they still drink it's ****in bananas to me.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
      Yeah I know I am exactly the same, which is why I have not had a drink in 3 year's lol. When I hear someone like Ricky talk about depression and know they still drink it's ****in bananas to me.
      If it were that easy man, it wouldn't be alcoholism. Same with depression (and the two are indeed very often linked), some people talk about like it's just as simple as 'pulling yourself together' but if you can do that it ain't really depression.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        FORMER TWO-WEIGHT world boxing champion Ricky Hatton has opened up about his battle with depression, revealing he tried to kill himself on several occasions after he retired.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        awww crap, well better luck next time ricky

Comment

Why don't he fight pacquiao again or Triple G if he really wants to die?

Anyways sad that ricky hatton has come to this. We don't know what is going on in ricky's head but coke and alcohol doesn't help.

Comment

90% of comments are so ****y on here.

Biggest killer in men under 50 is suicide. God forbid someone any of you know or loved killed themselves or tried, wouldn't wish them better luck with their next attempt.

Ricky is clean these days, back with his mrs and training his kid in the gym. So **** off you pathetic ****s.

Comment

Working...
            X