Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hits Back at Critics of His Opponent Wawrzyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor birdlegs his hands are so brittle hr's reduced to picking up povetkins leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      poor birdlegs his hands are so brittle hr's reduced to picking up povetkins leftovers
      Birdlegs...that would be GG.

Povetkin didn't want any so Wilder has moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        In the Motherland , we call people like you pe*** (f*ggot) and use them as *** ******/cleaners in our Gulags.
        Well take down that american from you Avi.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Guy punches so hard that he breaks his hand and tear muscles, not to mention hes fast handed as well!
          I cant hear that bull**** anymore! Maybe he just has fragile hands??? Wilder is not the power-puncher some people think he is. He does punch hard but his power is not outstanding. I think there is more than one guys out there with more punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            I cant hear that bull**** anymore! Maybe he just has fragile hands??? Wilder is not the power-puncher some people think he is. He does punch hard but his power is not outstanding. I think there is more than one guys out there with more punching power.

Even some of the fighters you like hurt their hands

Comment

Wilder trying to defend this bollocks says it all

Comment

I have no problem with this fight cause he's coming off an injury, but did Wilder just compare Pacquaio to Wawryzk lol????

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  There are plenty of things to doubt about Wilder but surely his power is not one of them.

Wilder's point is actually a good one in general but not in this particular case as anyone who has had the misfortune to have watched Wawrzyk knows that he is not world level.

Comment

We've finally broken this infidel Yank

Another one bites the dust
                    In the Motherland , we call people like you pe*** (f*ggot) and use them as *** ******/cleaners in our Gulags.
                    You think its like :

But I'm really like................

Comment

dam hes not allowed to come back n test his injury out????? smh

Comment

Working...
                      X