Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hits Back at Critics of His Opponent Wawrzyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Here comes more Anti-American hatred, they already knock-off Crawford from his spot on the P4P, been hating on Andre Ward taking every shot any chance they get....same thing happened to 'Money' Mayweather and till this day since the man retired boxingscene stays printing BS leeching of this man!!! Hating on D.S.G hating on Tim Bradley hating on the great Bernard Hopkins...now Deontay Wilder has a campaign against him for the cowardly acts of the rest of the HW division....I cant stand this **** no more!!!
    We've finally broken this infidel Yank

Another one bites the dust

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      We've finally broken this infidel Yank

Another one bites the dust
      Take that Yank off your avi...that would at least give a modicum of cred.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
        I do think that American boxers do get a bit more criticism than is actually warranted, but I may be a bit biased. However, some of it is justified and a lot of the criticism comes from our fellow Ameeicans. We don't support our own the way other countries do...
        This is not strictly true. As you can see on these boards - there is quite a divide between Khan and Brook supporters. Also Haye and Joshua supporters. Even with Mexican fans it seems that some can't stand marquez' attitude and others give him unfettered respect.

The USA is becoming more fractured as a society so expect this trend to continue. Of course, in ring performance shuts up the critics but that is a promotional issue - not enough quality matchups made often enough.

I don't see many people criticizing Crawford though. I didn't like how he fought Postol but that is a style thing for me. You can't argue with his record this year.

Comment

I critisize most of his choice of competition, but coming back from a semi-long layoff and from a broken hand this is the type of fighter he should be fighting. Come next fight he better be fighting a top HW though.

Comment

Wow, Wilder is cringey here.

The problem is the ones of us who do know Wrawzyk and have seen him fight, know he has absolutely no business in the ring with a top 10 guy, let alone a world champion.

Wilder's run of defenses is getting more pathetic as the "contenders" go on.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              I critisize most of his choice of competition, but coming back from a semi-long layoff and from a broken hand this is the type of fighter he should be fighting. Come next fight he better be fighting a top HW though.
              What happened to: "I'll go straight into a top fight?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Take that Yank off your avi...that would at least give a modicum of cred.
                In the Motherland , we call people like you pe*** (f*ggot) and use them as *** ******/cleaners in our Gulags.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Wow, Wilder is cringey here.

The problem is the ones of us who do know Wrawzyk and have seen him fight, know he has absolutely no business in the ring with a top 10 guy, let alone a world champion.

Wilder's run of defenses is getting more pathetic as the "contenders" go on.
                  Andrzej got this, I'm taking all bets.

Comment

He's not on your level Deontay. Accept the criticism, look good beating him and try to get a big fight next.

Comment

Wilder sucks. He is just tall and heavy handed. His technique is bad and he is there to be knocked out. As soon as he steps up, hopefully against Joshua, he is going to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X