Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Hits Back at Critics of His Opponent Wawrzyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    So now I'm a Wi66er.

You got tapeworms in the brain from all that racist white ass you suck.

Maybe that's why ya'll can't take a punch...too much fecal matter in the bloodstream.
    We know you're just a corny ass white boy that is proud when people on the internet believe youre black LOL. What a ****less turd you are
    Last edited by Lou Cipher; 12-31-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      In the HW division the fights generally are very short and if Wawrzyk gets laid out early thats not necessarily because he as you put it is 'fragile'...now you are making all these assumptions about Wawrzyk ( on purpose ) just to waste my time I figure...but you tried at first ( go back and check your own post ) to have claimed Monsour,Breazele, and Kaufman were available suggesting they are more suitable opponents : I shut that down...now you are going off on some petty lame argument about whats Wilder going to benefit? like staying active is not an issue at any weight...Peace bruh enjoy your trolling.
      You seem to think I'm putting a lot more energy into this discussion than I am. I've got, what, about six, seven posts in this entire thread, most of them just reiterating what other people have already said. The one original contribution I made was a non-confrontational appeal to those who sided with Wilder on this fight to clarify what exactly Wawrzyk brings to the table as a tune up opponent. I'm not sure what that warrants you getting such a bee in your bonnet about.

I don't need to make any assumptions about Wawrzyk's punch resistance as I've seen him fight. He has an extremely poor chin and very average skills. In fact most people on this thread seem to have seen him fight which is why Wilder's getting such stick for picking him. Staying active is almost always a good thing, but Wilder is meant to be recovering from injury. He needs to pick opponents who can give him a chance to test the extent of his recovery out on.

If you 'shut down' my post about those alternative opponents I must have missed it. I'll happily go back and respond to any reply you may have made once I've returned from the NY fireworks. That's assuming this thread is still going by then (with all the racist nonsense flying around that seems unlikely).

Happy New Year everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        In the HW division the fights generally are very short and if Wawrzyk gets laid out early thats not necessarily because he as you put it is 'fragile'...now you are making all these assumptions about Wawrzyk ( on purpose ) just to waste my time I figure...but you tried at first ( go back and check your own post ) to have claimed Monsour,Breazele, and Kaufman were available suggesting they are more suitable opponents : I shut that down...now you are going off on some petty lame argument about whats Wilder going to benefit? like staying active is not an issue at any weight...Peace bruh enjoy your trolling.
        Well I've just looked back through the thread and seen that I did in fact reply to your post. I'm still not entirely sure how you thought that you shut me down, unless it was due to the assumption that you thought I was trying to steer the conversation in a different direction and duck the responsibility of continuing the argument. That wasn't the intent at all.

My criticism of Wawrzyk is two-pronged: firstly he's just an awful and unworthy opponent for a supposed world champion; secondly he serves no purpose that I can see as a tune up. Apologists respond to the first point by claiming that Wilder is coming back from injury and shouldn't be expected to face a tough challenger. Fair enough, I can see where they're coming from there, even if I don't entirely approve.

But how do they respond to the second point? You yourself claim that Wawrzyk is a superior choice to someone like Breazeale or Kauffman because he isn't coming off multiple losses, but if the whole point of this fight is that it's a tuneup then it doesn't really matter what their current results are like does it? What matters is that they can test out the fighter coming back from injury without necessarily providing the toughest challenge.

So I ask again: how is Wawrzyk going to provide the slightest challenge whatsoever to Wilder when he's proven to possess a very terrible jaw and highly average skills to go along with it? Is this fight a tune up or is it meant to add to Wilder's resume? I can't see how it fulfils either function, but perhaps you can enlighten me.

Comment

Working...
        X