Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Fighter of The Year 2016 - Carl Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just remembered even Santa Cruz ducked Rigo! what a joke this piece was...waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Your going to act as if Rigo had not been calling this coward out for the longest now?! way before Santa Cruz was even an option.OK...like the whole board didnt see Frampton as a duck but now the Santa Cruz fights takes place all the articles and politics are washed.
      Rigo didn't fight for over a year due to outside issues, signed up with RNS and came back while Frampton-Quigg was already being made, and then Frampton moved up. Just because a guy doesn't fight who you'd prefer, for less, at the weight you want, doesn't make it a duck. He fought two legit, undefeated foes in 2016, on their turf, and won. But he ducked Rigo for an easy fight like LSC.

Uh huh.

The Cult of Rigo never fails. On the bright side, he's got a mandatory with Flores that could be a real fight or at least a chance to shine style wise. Could be a better year ahead for him.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
        Rigo didn't fight for over a year due to outside issues, signed up with RNS and came back while Frampton-Quigg was already being made, and then Frampton moved up. Just because a guy doesn't fight who you'd prefer, for less, at the weight you want, doesn't make it a duck. He fought two legit, undefeated foes in 2016, on their turf, and won. But he ducked Rigo for an easy fight like LSC.

Uh huh.

The Cult of Rigo never fails. On the bright side, he's got a mandatory with Flores that could be a real fight or at least a chance to shine style wise. Could be a better year ahead for him.
        Nice..I'm not even a Rigo fan but I call it down the middle. Nice wording by the way...moving up like Guillermo was not mandatory. Frampton gave the same reason for not fighting Rigo that Santa Cruz gave....' I would fight him but he stinks the joint up ' really. But fair point on his promotional issues.

Comment

Working...
        X