Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Film 'El Inca' - Pulled From Theaters By Court Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Brandon Rios? wtf. Rios wasn't even in the picture nor a champ when Valero went downhill. Valero vs Pacquiao was well talked about dating from 2008. Wasn't even Rios' time nor even comparable to Valero
    Was thinking the same thing...Valero was making waves long before Rios was being mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Brandon Rios? wtf. Rios wasn't even in the picture nor a champ when Valero went downhill. Valero vs Pacquiao was well talked about dating from 2008. Wasn't even Rios' time nor even comparable to Valero
      i'm saying if Rios got a pacquiao fight, Valero would have eventually got one with Manny. They were never going to fight from 2008 until his death 2010. He wasn't really a big name yet and Manny was already making his move to 147.

From Valero's last fight and before the Rios fight, Manny fought Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez x2 and Bradley. I don't see Top Rank putting Pacquiao-Valero over those options (Clottey was one month after Edwin's last fight and at 147). So yes, if Valero kept on winning, he would most likely have been in Rios' spot to fight Manny.
      Last edited by KnockoutKings; 12-28-2016, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
        here's the trailer, looks good. i want to see this. such a tragic story. I think if he was alive he would have got his dream fight with pacquiao. That fight eventually went to Brandon Rios.

WAR VALERO!!!!

VAMOS INCA!!!

I hope this gets released eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Violates his honor and private life? What honor? The worthless POS was a total loser. The wins in the ring have long since been negated by his wacko moves outside the ring. He WAS a delinquent. Good riddance to the azzholeo waste-of-space.
          So that applies to Robinson, Ali, Leonard, Monzon, Mayweather, Corrales, Spinks, Frazier, Tyson, Turpin, and Gatti too?.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Violates his honor and private life? What honor? The worthless POS was a total loser. The wins in the ring have long since been negated by his wacko moves outside the ring. He WAS a delinquent. Good riddance to the azzholeo waste-of-space.

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            So that applies to Robinson, Ali, Leonard, Monzon, Mayweather, Corrales, Spinks, Frazier, Tyson, Turpin, and Gatti too?.
            Gee, never knew those guys killed their wives. Learn something new every day. SMDH

Comment

Quote:

Gee, never knew those guys killed their wives. Learn something new every day. SMDH
              All of them punched their wives, Robinson nearly killed his pregnant wife, Monzon killed his wife, Turpin shoot his baby daughter, etc...

Comment

I agree with the guys here who say that Valero deserves no honour or dignity. He treated his wife like dirt and murdered her. The world should be shown that film, if only for nothing more than to disgrace his name and to satisfy our morbid curiosity. **** Valero!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                  i'm saying if Rios got a pacquiao fight, Valero would have eventually got one with Manny. They were never going to fight from 2008 until his death 2010. He wasn't really a big name yet and Manny was already making his move to 147.

From Valero's last fight and before the Rios fight, Manny fought Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez x2 and Bradley. I don't see Top Rank putting Pacquiao-Valero over those options (Clottey was one month after Edwin's last fight and at 147). So yes, if Valero kept on winning, he would most likely have been in Rios' spot to fight Manny.
                  Let's just forget about the Rios talk.

What I'm saying is Valero vs PACQUIAO was well talked about from 2006-2008 just like theorical matchups including Barrera, Morales, and Marquez. dude was holding the WBA strap. Pac as well as the Mexicans avoıided any unification chance with Valero at Super Feather. There's even an interview of Valero saying pre Oscar fight that he wanted Pac, of course Arum would prefer less riskier bouts with the Mexicans than a bout with Valero. Oscar's camp kicked Valero out during training in prep for Pac. Valero was the boogie man from 2006-2008. Pac just casually avoided Valero for some easy scrap with Diaz and a ridiculous sanctioned ''147'' catch with a lurched zombie Oscar...

Pac was shook of Valero

Comment

Quote:
                    Quote:

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by yngwie View Post

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    All of them punched their wives, Robinson nearly killed his pregnant wife, Monzon killed his wife, Turpin shoot his baby daughter, etc...
                    Friend, my point is, lose the deflectorama. You're trying to make it sound ok for this Valero mooo-ronn to do what he did, because somehow it's 'biz as usual'. Not buying it.

Comment

Quote:
                      Quote:

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yngwie View Post

Friend, my point is, lose the deflectorama. You're trying to make it sound ok for this Valero mooo-ronn to do what he did, because somehow it's 'biz as usual'. Not buying it.
                      My point is that despite what boxers do outside the ring, that doesn't affect their legacy as ATHLETES.

Comment

Working...
                      X